Obama and Clinton TIED !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    ... Can there be debate without being personal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi Sprint, just a food for thought, my dear. You people are both lucky and unlucky, why? Lucky - because you were nurtured in the 'sheltered' societies of the West. In the East where I spent most of my life since I was 8, opponents during the same electoral contests don't debate or argue, well, a little, but they fight, hurt each other, or even kill. You're unlucky because you're missing the fun.

Comment

Even here is okay. From Hawaii, to the Philippines, then now in continental US.

Comment

To RN and iperson: I do support Obama, but I am not a Democrat. I am an independent. I call myself a liberal, but I am not partisan, I am independent. - Sam.

Comment

Michaelthegreat: You will NOT be banned for anything other than our rules. I am impartial in board administration - Hillary supporters have nothing to fear here, and supporters of McCain, Huckabee and Paul have nothing to fear either. However, I would never post a political opinion on the admin account. This is my personal account, and I am by way of a moderator for this board. A moderator MUST be impartial on board policy, but whats the problem with expressing my personal opinion on politics? However, if the community truly believes that a moderator should not express political opinion, I will comply with that. Is there anyone other than you in the community who wants me to not opine on politics? I thought you would welcome my support for Obama, given your support for him. On the issue of successor IDs, I am using the reasonable person standard, and am not making things up. If you want to play games with IDs and subvert the rules, you will not succeed. Once again, I invite you to participate, but without using foul language. - Sam.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sam U. of ILW.COM:
            To RN and iperson: I do support Obama, but I am not a Democrat. I am an independent. I call myself a liberal, but I am not partisan, I am independent. - Sam. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Partisan politics is something that I don't want to be identified with either. First and foremost, I'm a Jeffersonian since my college days. I deeply subscribe to Jeffersonian ideals that greatly influenced my values formation. And the fact that the Democratic-Republican Party that he founded with James Madison splintered into one that's called the Democratic Party, and that my views coincide with the present-day Democratic Party of liberalism of today, is just an accident.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation