Obama is tied with Clinton !!
    44 % Each - GO OBAMA !!!!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/

Romney dropped out so its McCain for Republicans
    These people stop at Nothing !

Death to IMBRA AND VAWA !

God Bless America and no one else !!!

Comment

Hey! Hey! welcome back. We miss how you abuse, I mean, amuse Sam.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        C'mon Hillary, McCain needs an easy win.
        Like yur avatar RN, she looks hot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might have to throw in a few bucks to help her campaign, Davdah!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          C'mon Hillary, McCain needs an easy win.
          Like yur avatar RN, she looks hot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha! you ain't seen nothing yet. The real deal is far more so!

Comment

Once you vote Barack - you won't go back !

OBAMA FOR DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE !!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OBAMA !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Michaelthegreat:

Please be advised that I will treat this ID as a successor ID to SonofMichael. So, please bear in mind the rule on foul language.

Also, I support Obama too! I have since the fall of last year, when I read the Atlantic's cover article titled "Why Obama Matters". Now, you know why I do not post as Admin, my support of Obama is strictly my personal opinion. I realize that there are Hillary supporters on the board - please feel free to express your opinions as you like. My support of Obama will NOT in any way influence how anyone on this board is treated. The rules posted at:
              http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/78310062631
              apply equally to all.

Yours truly,
              Sam

Comment

Sam...ssshhh don't tell Davdah lol
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

"Sea of Republicans on this board?" I don't think that's accurate, Ip. If noise and passionate campaign of fear and hate can translate into number of votes, yeah, maybe.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sam U. of ILW.COM:
                    Michaelthegreat: Please be advised that I will treat this ID as a successor ID to SonofMichael. So, please bear in mind the rule on foul language. Also, I support Obama too! I have since the fall of last year, when I read the Atlantic's cover article titled "Why Obama Matters". Now, you know why I do not post as Admin, my support of Obama is strictly my personal opinion. I realize that there are Hillary supporters on the board - please feel free to express your opinions as you like. My support of Obama will NOT in any way influence how anyone on this board is treated. The rules posted at:
                    http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/.../m/78310062631
                    apply equally to all.
                    Yours truly,
                    Sam </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Look you fascist hypocrite, I fully expect to be banned - again. But not for foul language - but for telling the truth and exposing your lies. Never did SOM use foul language and I have not used foul language here as you falsely claim. I have access to unlimited servers and URL's. And I will continue to expose you and ILW for its phony hypocrisy and double
                    standards.

You fell for my trap and have admitted one of your biases - you are supposed to always try to appear impartial - you have broken your own rule.

And where is this NEW rule that you will treat people with successor names the same ? Thats right - there is none; so you just made one up; how is that not hypocritical? Need a reason to ban a US Citizen - just make one up !
                    Why not just come out and say it; US Citizens that support legal immigration and oppose criminals will be banned; just say thats the rule and be a man about it; show some guts.

There are supporters of McCain, and Huckabee and Paul on this board too that you neglect to mention; or at least until you ban them too.

LONG LIVE MICHAEL !
                    DEATH TO ILW !!!!

Comment

Not as revealing as the three of us, but I can handily hunch-pick 30 more out there! Not including those who may not yet be eligible to cast their votes legally. But, hey, the talk is on whose side they are. Have no doubt about it.

Comment

Michael, SonofMichael, Michaelthegreat, Darkforce, halflife, etc., etc. ... zap all your phony IDs and kiss this fascist, hypocrite and biased site, all of us its ilk, and every little bit of your troubles that has anything to do with ILW.COM, goodbye. Everything will be rosy for you and us from that day forward.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Michael, SonofMichael, Michaelthegreat, Darkforce, halflife, etc., etc. ... zap all your phony IDs and kiss this fascist, hypocrite and biased site, all of us its ilk, and every little bit of your troubles that has anything to do with ILW.COM, goodbye. Everything will be rosy for you and us from that day forward. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well put RN!
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I think some of this political debate has gone past debating on political views anymore, it has become personal and taking out their fraustrations out on here, even to those who usually you get along with.

I know it has been said it is not personal, but reading some of the posts, it looks that way to me, and maybe others.

No same Republican or same Democrat think the same, it is not just the opposite side of the parties.

Can there be debate without being personal?

Comment

Hey, that's the real essence, Ip, my dear. This country needs a new direction and all indicators are pointing towards that. Even on the other side, why did McCain prevail suddenly when he was about to throw in the towel six months ago due to his sluggish survey figures? That's mainly because he exudes an aura of a "compromising" persona. Where did all the "hardliners" go? Pooof! deep down into the pages of Wikipedia soon as the ones "who, in 2008, unsuccessfully sought nomination for ..."

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation