X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SONOFSAMMY
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">He has all other requirements ( e.g . good moral character, no criminal past ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

- He entered the country illegaly and had children outside of marriage. Could you explain your standard of "moral character"???

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    WHO CARES ABOUT SOME DIRTBAG ILLEGAL?? This irresponsible j e r k ignored and violated the sanctity of our nation and its laws, married the dumbest person in the US and now is whining through the village i d i o t for a green card!!! We, the American people, are supposed to reward this clown? BS....send him back to his own country tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• malakai
    replied
    Since your husband is here is should say here and get adjusted, once back in his home country he'll be facing a ten year ban, which will require an waiver for him to be let back in the country.

Leave a comment:

• amarles
    replied
    The processing times are better now than years before, but you should think in terms of more than 1 yr.

Leave a comment:

• stephQ
    replied
    We have now realized and are facing the reality of how the process works and like it or not we know that we have to deal with it the best that we can.

Quick breakdown :

Husband here illegally ( never inspected )
    I'am a born and raised U.S. citizen.
    We have 2 U.S. citizen childeren together.
    He has been here 4 years.
    We have been married 2 years.
    He has all other requirements ( e.g . good moral character, no criminal past )

Now correct me if I'm wrong,
    We FULLY understand that because he came here illegally that in order to " fix" our situation, we will have to file HERE and then he will have a visa hearing in his home country and that will determine of he can come back here, home to his family.

Now here is the question:
    From the time that he goes back to his country till the time that he can come home HERE,
    How long should we anticipate him being gone?
    Home country is Guatemala.
    Thank you for any and all input!
    StephQ

Leave a comment:

• stephQ
    started a topic Facing reality

Facing reality

We have now realized and are facing the reality of how the process works and like it or not we know that we have to deal with it the best that we can.

Quick breakdown :

Husband here illegally ( never inspected )
    I'am a born and raised U.S. citizen.
    We have 2 U.S. citizen childeren together.
    He has been here 4 years.
    We have been married 2 years.
    He has all other requirements ( e.g . good moral character, no criminal past )

Now correct me if I'm wrong,
    We FULLY understand that because he came here illegally that in order to " fix" our situation, we will have to file HERE and then he will have a visa hearing in his home country and that will determine of he can come back here, home to his family.

Now here is the question:
    From the time that he goes back to his country till the time that he can come home HERE,
    How long should we anticipate him being gone?
    Home country is Guatemala.
    Thank you for any and all input!
    StephQ
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs