Admin issues for Immigration visa

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It means you are identified as a possible terrorist. So that means you just have to wait for a little while longer before Obama gives you a green card. Then you can start blowing up Americans.

Comment

oytte:

Ask your relative who filed petition to send a letter to Consular Officer, US Embassy, Islamabad to advise him or her status of your case. Most of the times it works. You will have to go for medical again and obtain fresh police report before your visa can be issued.

If you have no criminal record, you will get visa. It may take few more times but do not forget to ask your relative to write for status of your case.

Comment

Best thing is put federale86 on ignore. He doesn't have much to say that's useful oytte. Congratulations of getting out of the admin processing delay.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

federale86:

I have been reading your posts which most of the time are very valuable. Unfortunately, some time I feel that you divert from professional immigration advise to prejudice.

Please stop giving your personal judgments. I once again would like to appreciate your valuable advises on immigration matters. Please use them in right direction. The crazy people are everywhere in the World even in our country -- the United States.

Comment

Congratulations. You will not visa fee again, just medical, police report. Just copy same DS-230 and mail it to them thru courier.

After two weeks, do not forget to check with courier service as they get the visa packages but do not deliver for few weeks.

Comment

Oytte,

Namustay

of coarse you understand The Times, the paranoia, And the protections Necessary. Would be no Different in the home country.

Thee Responses Are diverse.
              P.S. Many Do Manipulate and deceive Over long periods Of Time!! Blame Them!!!

Me =

I Share with limits! Otherwise I Could Not Care less!!! Unless You are A True American!!!

Dinyabot.
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

History of Indian Saree

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs