Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 and I-130 question

Does I 130 gets approved at the same time as I 485? We filed at the same time. I 130 still pending since March 1 2006. Biomatrix May 11 2006, Evidence requested received June 20 2006, interview at local office August 30 2006. And we are playing the waiting game.

Thanks

Does I 130 gets approved at the same time as I 485? We filed at the same time. I 130 still pending since March 1 2006. Biomatrix May 11 2006, Evidence requested received June 20 2006, interview at local office August 30 2006. And we are playing the waiting game.

Thanks

Comment

DID U HAVE AN ATTORNEY FOR THIS? it seems that u didn't.

Comment

that wasnt his question!!!!! If he had an atorney he would ask them wouldnt he. There are some cases that are pretty straightforward that dont need attorneys.... !!!!!!

yes if the 485 is approved the 130 gets automatically approved with it.

Comment

and thats why you get upset? and your answer is wrong ntfd3. first is the I-130 then the AOS. I will not use exclamation marks. And for your information, many of the persons who post, do have attorneys, so it doesn't matter if he does or not. Is his choice.

Comment

The most important information is not given here. What happened at the interview?

Comment

I think Mr. Richardt64 needs to be more detailed.

Comment

Sorry guys for not giving enough info. I am a USC who is filing or petitioning for my wife. No I do not have a lawyer. At the interview the examiner looked in our folder and asked us routine questions. It took about 20 minutes and then he said that we should hear something from him within 5 to 10 weeks. That was August 30 2006. What is frustrating me is we are paying more money to re-new her EAD.

Comment

Go to the uscis web site and get an info pass appointment at the local office. It is okay for you to go back and ask them what happened to your case.

It is unfortunate but many people do not utilize this avanue because they are scared. Funny thing is, there is nothing to be scared about.

Good luck to you and yours!

Comment

Thank you floyd. I did that last Feb. Lady behind the counter said that one of her name checks just cleared today. Went back to talk to the examiner came back to tell us that case was not final yet. USCIS office is 150 mile away from us. We will wait another 4 months and we will infopass again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation