X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragonlady
    replied
    Something here does not make sense. If your father is a US citizen, you should be as well. Your mother may or may not be a LPR/citizen depending on whether or not your father applied for her.

You need a lawyer!!

Leave a comment:

• nick83012
    replied
    actually I sent a copy of my passport with the N600, and when I go for interview the rejected me. it's been a month now I'm still waiting for the deny letter, so you're saying they could revoke my citizenship by parents divorced? even if I don't have the legal custody with my citizen father, I'm still his son right? plus according the the child act, I think I'm still qualified.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    You was LPR when you file for N-600?
    Your mother is still LPR?
    She has the legal custody, It is just possible uscis might have revoked your citizenship. But you should received a letter infoming you of this fact.

Leave a comment:

• nick83012
    replied
    but when I applied for N600, then I went for interview, she said that according to my parents divorce paper, my mother has the legal custody when I was under age, is that meant my citizenship is being revoked?

Leave a comment:

• nick83012
    started a topic to adam

to adam

but when I applied for N600, then I went for interview, she said that according to my parents divorce paper, my mother has the legal custody when I was under age, is that meant my citizenship is being revoked?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney