Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to withdraw Lulac/Life Act?

I am holding Lulac EAD and Advance Parole since 1990. I also applied through Life Act 6 years back. I have two cases with the USCIS. I will be leaving permanently next Friday from the US. I am planning to withdraw my cases before I leave. Anyone know the procedures about how to withdraw?
    Thanks in advance.
    -Rafi

I am holding Lulac EAD and Advance Parole since 1990. I also applied through Life Act 6 years back. I have two cases with the USCIS. I will be leaving permanently next Friday from the US. I am planning to withdraw my cases before I leave. Anyone know the procedures about how to withdraw?
    Thanks in advance.
    -Rafi

Comment

Hi Rafi,
      If i remember, i believe u posted tht ur I687 interview went well and they did approve ur application n saying that u will receive ur approval in the mail back like a year ago. Correct me if i am wrong. So why a sudden rebound. As we all know, something might be coming in soon in future for everyone who has been here the longest beside awaiting for Lulac/CSS. Pls. advise .

Comment

Rafi; I think you should wait for and see if you got approved for css/lulac, if you live here as a green card holder then life is fun and rewording. Did you receive anything concerning your Life or late amnesty cases lately?
        The housing issue is affecting everybody not just you. and you can move to small town were prices cheaper and affordable and the quietly of life much better.

May I ask you to where you want to move permanently to? And what kind of job you will be doing or expect to do? Did you already quiet your job here?
        I think it's a big mistake to leave the U.S after all these years you lived here and remember the freedom is less all over the world after September 11 and not just in U.S. so just live with it like everybody else whatever you are here or anywhere else.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation