travelling abroad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've a related question: If someone has a previous deportation in the US and now becomes a Canadian citizen with a Canadian passport, can he pass by any US airport in his foreign trip? Can he cross the US border by just presenting his Canadian passport? The reason for the above queries is because he has a 10-year bar re-entry to US. Does he have to apply for the so called waiver when he's just passing by the US in his trip or on a cruise while vacationing?

Comment

mrscote - I don't know what it means to have Indian Status and a border crossing card... but I would double check the info you got from USCIS Customer Service.
      The issue is not weather you'll be able to re-enter (by using boder crossing card, visa or something else), but if the AOS will be seen as abandoned when you leave without AP.
      When you talked to a lawyer, did you mention your border crossing card?

Comment

The part that really got me was the 2 hour wait she endured to speak to a CSR.

Incredible!

Comment

you have to wait till you are done with your case,unless if you don't care.You can face hard time if you meet with the mean officer at the boarder

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation