X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    You are not a citizen. you should be safe and get a re-entry permit. However also you need to be very careful about this time in and out of the US . You may not be able to meet the continuous time in US standard needed to be able to qualify for the citizenship.

Leave a comment:

• vivek
    replied
    If 2 years and 9 months passed by since you got your conditional green card then you can apply for citizenship. However it is important that you can get your passport stamped for I-551 and get a new green card which has no condition on it since your I-751 is approved already. Both steps can go concurrent.

Leave a comment:

• Nestor
    replied
    Hi!
    I am married to an american citizen, we have already applied for the removal of my "conditioned" status and it was approved, now we are spending too much time in Latin America because i found a job there and only allows me to travel back into the US every couple of months.
    Last time i came in via Miami the CIS officer told me i needed a travel permit. I just called the CIS and they said there is no such thing since i'm already a resident.
    Can anyone help and guide me on what i should do now? when can i apply for the citizenship?

Leave a comment:

• Nestor
    started a topic Condition Removal Removed, now what????? help please

Condition Removal Removed, now what????? help please

Hi!
    I am married to an american citizen, we have already applied for the removal of my "conditioned" status and it was approved, now we are spending too much time in Latin America because i found a job there and only allows me to travel back into the US every couple of months.
    Last time i came in via Miami the CIS officer told me i needed a travel permit. I just called the CIS and they said there is no such thing since i'm already a resident.
    Can anyone help and guide me on what i should do now? when can i apply for the citizenship?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney