X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aneri
    replied
    yes, it happens that the beneficiary "ages out" during the process, and the category has to be changed.

In order to see if NVC is correct, we need:
    month/year I-130 was filed (PD)
    month/year you were born
    month/year I-130 was approved

IS your mother eligible and willing to become US citizen?

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Hi Imran,

Click here and see if this helps. It's a bit confusing, so perhaps other members can provide more information to you. Lots of luck.

Leave a comment:

• imranbodla
    replied
    The National Visa Center has changed the visa category of the petitionlisted below because the beneficiary is over 21 years of age. Please notify the National Visa Center of the beneficiary's currentmailing address and email address (if applicable), so we may update ourrecords.
    plz tell me .when my Mother file my petition then i am under 21 and they give me f2a classification
    and now when my priority date become current they said they update my petition and
    chnage my visa type into f2b.and priority date is alos same.so i have to wait 5 more years?

Leave a comment:

• imranbodla
    started a topic visa classification problem

visa classification problem

The National Visa Center has changed the visa category of the petitionlisted below because the beneficiary is over 21 years of age. Please notify the National Visa Center of the beneficiary's currentmailing address and email address (if applicable), so we may update ourrecords.
    plz tell me .when my Mother file my petition then i am under 21 and they give me f2a classification
    and now when my priority date become current they said they update my petition and
    chnage my visa type into f2b.and priority date is alos same.so i have to wait 5 more years?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney