X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Chance

Here is my problem...
    Prior to coming to Canada I was living illeally in the States and have 2 american children.We left the US on our own to come to Canada with legal resident status. After a while decided to visit a third country with our flight having a connection in the States.Them the immigration officer became suspicious because the kids were american and they asked us about our status while leaving in the US ,from Canada aiport we were stoped,interviewed by US immgration officer, had our finger prints, photos taken...and they denied us entrance in US at the time.
    5 years have passed I am now a canadian citizen and I want to go to visit family in Tennesse.
    Will I have the same problems again?
    Do I need a waiver? or something else....
    Please help.

Here is my problem...
    Prior to coming to Canada I was living illeally in the States and have 2 american children.We left the US on our own to come to Canada with legal resident status. After a while decided to visit a third country with our flight having a connection in the States.Them the immigration officer became suspicious because the kids were american and they asked us about our status while leaving in the US ,from Canada aiport we were stoped,interviewed by US immgration officer, had our finger prints, photos taken...and they denied us entrance in US at the time.
    5 years have passed I am now a canadian citizen and I want to go to visit family in Tennesse.
    Will I have the same problems again?
    Do I need a waiver? or something else....
    Please help.

Comment

Hi Solan,

Your case is similar to my situation too. A question for you; how did you enter the US? When you say that you andd your husband were in the US illegally what do you mean? how long did you stay out of status? Did you leave on your own or was there a deportation order against you?

your message was a bit confuse. Please give more details. I think that there are people out there who can point you in the right direction.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation