Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can the I551 stamp be cancelled after issuance

Ok, I had a marriage based AOS and I got the standard stamp on my passport. The interview was on Feb 22nd, but now I am getting nervous cause I still have not recieved my GC. I am thinking have they cancelled the stamp or something.

I really need the GC cause I need to go to Canada for a Wedding.

Ok, I had a marriage based AOS and I got the standard stamp on my passport. The interview was on Feb 22nd, but now I am getting nervous cause I still have not recieved my GC. I am thinking have they cancelled the stamp or something.

I really need the GC cause I need to go to Canada for a Wedding.

Comment

ANOTHER LYING FASCIST PRETENDING TO BE IMMIGRANT !!!

FASCISTS, AREN'T YOU TIRED OF THESE AGE-OLD D-U-M-B-A-S-S TRICKS?

Just in case you are not a lying fascist (which I highly doubt):

I-551 is the same as a GC.
      You will receive the plastic card in mail as soon as they produce it.

For more info go to: WWW.IMMIGRATION.COM (they have literally hundreds if not thousands of posts about it).

And yes, you can go to Canada and come back using your I-551 stamp in lieu of plastic GC.

Good Luck,
      IE

Comment

Are you really that bored with your life that you have resorted to ramblings on message boards.

Or! Are you that much of an idiot or you just play one on TV.

Anyway, you slice it pick your insult and run with it.

Comment

If you are NOT a LYING FASCIST, then why are you insulted?

Comment

Can't "cancel" the stamp (the stamp is just evidence of your status). There is often a delay in getting a GC. If the stamp needs to be renewed, just make an Infopass appt. You can travel with it with no problem (with photo id).

Comment

I am really not insulted..except this is a futile attempt on my part to understand the "LYING FACIST" comment.
              Let's assume for a minute that I am not an immigrant, why would that make me a Facist. I suppose I could live with the Lying charcterization part.

Plus! if I am really trying to understand what was in my question that made you respond in such strong manner.

Help me understand, Oh! foolish one.

Comment

HA-HA !!!
                ANOTHER LYING FASCIST CAUGHT RED-HANDED !!!

I never said that you are an immigrant and that it makes you a fascist.
                Rather, I suggested that you could be a lying fascist who pretends to be an immigrant.
                Which is kind of routine on this board (compare messages posted on this board with those posted on www.immigration.com forum. Certain noticeable patterns reveal that great many of the posts here are artificial, and are rarely written by real immigrants in need of help).

Comment

Actually the very first sentecnce of your post was, "ANOTHER LYING FASCIST PRETENDING TO BE IMMIGRANT !!!".

Anyway, I got the answer I was looking for, so time to move on to more productive things then engage in a mindless debate with a fool who does not even know what he types.

Comment

HA-HA !!!

ANOTHER LYING FASCIST CAUGHT RED-HANDED AND IS EMBARRASSED NOW !!!
                    LOOK HOW DEFENSIVE YOU ARE AND HOW COWARDLY YOU RUN AWAY !!!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation