Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas to all !

Well here I am again after some years of absence: I wish a Merry Christmas to all and wish and pray that the new year brings blessings to every single person living in the USA. I pray for all American Authorities and wish the very best to all

Well here I am again after some years of absence: I wish a Merry Christmas to all and wish and pray that the new year brings blessings to every single person living in the USA. I pray for all American Authorities and wish the very best to all

Comment

Hope all is well with you and yours, Bsanchez!

Comment

Merry Christmas in my style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcc1xU_CDTw
        Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Happy Holidays to you Bsanchez

How is your situation going after all this time? Is your wife still fighting for you to come back? Senators and private bills you may want to have her look into.

Good Luck and God Bless your family

Comment

Hi! Well we kind of stop trying to get me back to the US, it was such a burden and it became so overwhelming, She (my wife) is the love of my life, my kids wow! dont even have the right words to describe how much I miss them. But we are facing reality as well, about six months ago we had a horrible conversation in which we agreed to move on with our lifes, and I blessed her and she blessed me to find the right person, funny thing is no one is trying to do that. The Lord has allowed me to get a great job here which has allowed me to send them money and help her to support our kids, we speak almost every day, we even do homework together so going back even I would love to, is not our plan right now. But thanks so much for your note. Ill let you know.

Comment

Bsanchez, blessings to you and your family and it sounds like all of you will be reunited some day. Keep the faith. It sounds like you're doing good and making the best out of a bad situation. Take care & happy holidays!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation