Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adjustment through marriage

Can someone tell me if I made a mistake?

I applied for adjustment through marriage and mailed I485,I765 and I 130 to Nebraska.The I received a receipt notice for the I765 but my I485 have been sent back because the fees were not right.I am still waiting for the receipt notice for my I130. I am mailing the required fees today along with the entire package. Did I mess up when it will come to processing time.Can those applications be considered as filed concurrenty?

I applied for adjustment through marriage and mailed I485,I765 and I 130 to Nebraska.The I received a receipt notice for the I765 but my I485 have been sent back because the fees were not right.I am still waiting for the receipt notice for my I130. I am mailing the required fees today along with the entire package. Did I mess up when it will come to processing time.Can those applications be considered as filed concurrenty?

Comment

family based go to CHICAGO LOCK BOX who then send it on to LEEs SUMMIT. Might help if u sent it to the right place first. As long as u send it back with the RIGHT FEEs

Comment

What is LEEs SUMMIT? The forms bore a Nebraska PoBox!!!!!?

Comment

What is the address for the LOCK BOX? Any suggestions about what I should do now since I have a receipt number for the I765 and awaiting the receipt number for the I130 from Nebraska? Should I still mail the I485 to the Nebraska service or the LOCK BoX?

Comment

Family-Based Applications
            If you are filing for lawful permanent resident status based on a family relationship with a U.S. Citizen or lawful permanent
            resident, file your I-485 at:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
            P.O. Box 805887
            Chicago, IL 60680-4120

You should of mailed all the applicatiosn to the chicago address. you need to mail the I-130 and I-485 and all supporting forms there, dont wait any longer, teh nebraska service center will not process your applications.

Comment

The I 130 has already been mailed to Nebraska along with the required fees.What should I do then to straighten the situation? Can I just mail the I 485 to the Chicago address?

Comment

Mail the I-485 to the Chicago address. If the I-130 isn't rejected, take proactive approach and contact USCIS to have the documents consolidated. If the I-130 is rejected, re-file to the Chicago address.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Godaddy1:

I applied for adjustment through marriage and mailed I485,I765 and I 130 to Nebraska.The I received a receipt notice for the I765 but my I485 have been sent back because the fees were not right.I am still waiting for the receipt notice for my I130. I am mailing the required fees today along with the entire package. Did I mess up when it will come to processing time.Can those applications be considered as filed concurrenty? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what state are in? it makes a difference.

Comment

ok this is a p i s s up in a brewery. Its all gone **** up hasnt it.

Firstly DO NOT SEND PARTS OF THE APPLICATION TO DIFFERENT ADDRESSES!!!! IT WILL ALL GET LOST!!!

Have the checks been cashed for the i130?

MAIL THE COMPLETE PACKAGE I485 TO THE CHICAGO LOCK BOX!! make sure before u send it that u have ALL THE DOCUMENTS THAT U NEED INCLUDING MEDICAL AND PHOTOS AND FILLED OUT affidavit of support!!!and the correct fee!!

YOU CANT SEND THE I485 HOWEVER BEFORE U KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THE I130 !!THEY WONT ACCEPT THE 485 WITHOUT THE 130!!! PM me if u have more problems ! If ur going to do it on ur own without a lawyer then READ THE F ING INSTRUCTIONS!! iTS quite easy to do without a lawyer if u read it first!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Godaddy1:
                      What is LEEs SUMMIT? The forms bore a Nebraska PoBox!!!!!? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lee's Summit is the Missouri Service Center

Comment

What Lee's Summit, MO Office has to do with this
                        Chicago Office should be doing it.
                        That's why the most of the case files never reached the local office. lost in the mail.
                        Restart again. I think uscis is playing with the applicants.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation