X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    actually if u build a home page or something like that on yahoo or msn with those questions and then just give a link to that page here ... u might get more success and that will be easier for people to visit that web page... well u can send me ... my e mail is poroxod@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• bea
    replied
    send your survey to cmv@rocketmail.com

Leave a comment:

• ardainia
    replied
    Check your email rose314.

Leave a comment:

• Cloggy_in_FLA
    replied
    ecwt1970@NOSPAMyahoo.com - remove the obvious part....

Leave a comment:

• edgrapes
    replied
    You can send your survey to igor@rrtechnologies.net

Leave a comment:

• rose314
    replied
    Sorry if I wasn't very specific about that. My questionnaire is about the personal experiences with immigration in general - the trip, any discrimination you encountered, what you like/dislike about your new home, things like that. My email is skipp_rose@yahoo.com if you would be willing to fill out my questionnaire. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Katycab
    replied
    Can you be more specific. Are you looking for experiences with USCIS, or experiences as an immigrant. Maybe you should post *your* email, so that others will not have to post theirs publicly.

Leave a comment:

• WB
    replied
    You can send your survey to wwbouzid@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• ardainia
    replied
    You can send your survey to ardainia@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• rose314
    replied
    Hi. My name is Amber. I am a college student, and I am doing a project for one of my classes on the immigration experience. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to fill out a questionnaire for me, I would really appreciate it. The questionnaire includes 34 questions about your personal experience. If so, please let me know so I can email it to you. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• rose314
    started a topic Experiences

Experiences

Hi. My name is Amber. I am a college student, and I am doing a project for one of my classes on the immigration experience. I was wondering if anyone here would be willing to fill out a questionnaire for me, I would really appreciate it. The questionnaire includes 34 questions about your personal experience. If so, please let me know so I can email it to you. Thank you!
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney