Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After administrative review/security clearance

Does anyone know how long it takes a embassy to issue a visa after the administrative review/security clearance is completed?

Does anyone know how long it takes a embassy to issue a visa after the administrative review/security clearance is completed?

Comment

Naz. which embassy are you on AR with ? We are also pending K3 issuance b/c of AR. The thing about it is they have unlimited amount of time to complete their investigation. So they dont have to give you a set amount of time. I thought that the security clearances would have taken place prior to your interview and placing of case into admin review. Anyhow good luck, hope it all works out for you.

Comment

Well Naz my fiancee and I are 4 months out now with AR. I have tried to contact the consulate with no results, my senators and congressman also tried without success to get a time frame or any news for that matter.

Comment

It all depends what country you r from, security clearances some time it takes like 3 to 12 months due to dending cases.
          Which was created by the BCIS.
          As far as ontacting the US Embassy or Consulate go www.state.gov and clik at US Embassy Consulates you will find the webpage and the Consular Section where you can contact the Consular Officer, for any information it should not take more then five working days.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation