Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Language Keyboard - No Stickers!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AleksShamles
    replied
    You're right, but I can tell you that most of the time, it's not that convenient. I decided to order Hindi and English stickers on a keyboard after I started learning Hindi on https://livexp.com/skills/hindi, but I didn't even apply them. I don't think I'll engrave anything because I don't type in Hindi that much, but who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You should be typing in English. Its the only civilized language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

English is the universal language.
    Doesn't mean other language are not civilized. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chill, it was supposed to be funny.
    Besides, this guy is just here trying to sell something. Sales People, are there any less civilized? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Landlords!

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
    don't forget trash is connected on you being white. hehe darn doe doe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied
    don't forget trash is connected on you being white. hehe darn doe doe!

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It should have stated that Americans are civilized, rest of them are not... including Speedo, who is not an America </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It should have stated that Americans are civilized, rest of them are not... including Speedo, who is not an America </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah you're a white trash. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you are non-White....hahahahahah

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied

yeah you're a white trash.

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    It should have stated that Americans are civilized, rest of them are not... including Speedo, who is not an America

Leave a comment:

• speed_025
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You should be typing in English. Its the only civilized language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

English is the universal language.
    Doesn't mean other language are not civilized.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    The Translator and Keyboard Still Are Absent Of The in Between The Lines Interpretation .
    As Many Intelligent Ones See This Flaw! .

good Luck Creating a Program To Fool The Fools That Created It!

Leave a comment:

• JermCool
    replied
    Actually, for those barcodes you need to type in Code 3 of 9. Don't forget the *s at the beginning and end of the sequence or the reader can't understand it.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Uhm, Office 2007, and others am sure of, already have this.

Leave a comment:

• EXPOSE
    replied
    Why use messy stickers that fall off?
    Add a foreign language to your laptop/smart phone keyboard today!
    Clean& permanent engraving technology solution.
    Multi-Landguage Keyboard multi language keyboard

Leave a comment:

• EXPOSE
    started a topic Second Language Keyboard - No Stickers!!!

Second Language Keyboard - No Stickers!!!

Why use messy stickers that fall off?
    Add a foreign language to your laptop/smart phone keyboard today!
    Clean& permanent engraving technology solution.
    Multi-Landguage Keyboard multi language keyboard
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation