Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Second Language Keyboard - No Stickers!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second Language Keyboard - No Stickers!!!

Why use messy stickers that fall off?
    Add a foreign language to your laptop/smart phone keyboard today!
    Clean& permanent engraving technology solution.
    Multi-Landguage Keyboard multi language keyboard

Why use messy stickers that fall off?
    Add a foreign language to your laptop/smart phone keyboard today!
    Clean& permanent engraving technology solution.
    Multi-Landguage Keyboard multi language keyboard

Comment

Uhm, Office 2007, and others am sure of, already have this.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Actually, for those barcodes you need to type in Code 3 of 9. Don't forget the *s at the beginning and end of the sequence or the reader can't understand it.
        --------------------
        "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The Translator and Keyboard Still Are Absent Of The in Between The Lines Interpretation .
          As Many Intelligent Ones See This Flaw! .

good Luck Creating a Program To Fool The Fools That Created It!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You should be typing in English. Its the only civilized language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

English is the universal language.
            Doesn't mean other language are not civilized.

Comment

It should have stated that Americans are civilized, rest of them are not... including Speedo, who is not an America
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It should have stated that Americans are civilized, rest of them are not... including Speedo, who is not an America </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It should have stated that Americans are civilized, rest of them are not... including Speedo, who is not an America </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah you're a white trash.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:

yeah you're a white trash. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And you are non-White....hahahahahah
                  I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

don't forget trash is connected on you being white. hehe darn doe doe!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speed_025:
                      don't forget trash is connected on you being white. hehe darn doe doe! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You should be typing in English. Its the only civilized language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

English is the universal language.
                        Doesn't mean other language are not civilized. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chill, it was supposed to be funny.
                        Besides, this guy is just here trying to sell something. Sales People, are there any less civilized? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        Landlords!
                        "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation