Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will specter hurt santorum chances foe re-election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will specter hurt santorum chances foe re-election?

Santorum trailed Casey, 52 to 34 percent, in a poll of 1,076 Pennsylvania voters released yesterday by Quinnipiac University. In the same poll, 52 percent said they approve of the way Specter is handling his job as senator but only 38 percent said the same of Santorum.
    "I think Senator Santorum is stating his own views, and I respect them," Specter said, noting that he does not think hearings will "impact significantly on the issue in the campaign for him."

Rep. Tom Feeney (R-Fla.), who became close to Santorum as a College Republican at Penn State University in the late 1970s, said discussion of the Senate immigration bill will cut to Santorum's benefit.

"We need to stand back and let Americans understand what the Senate bill does," Feeney said. "The Senate bill is a travesty."

Santorum trailed Casey, 52 to 34 percent, in a poll of 1,076 Pennsylvania voters released yesterday by Quinnipiac University. In the same poll, 52 percent said they approve of the way Specter is handling his job as senator but only 38 percent said the same of Santorum.
    "I think Senator Santorum is stating his own views, and I respect them," Specter said, noting that he does not think hearings will "impact significantly on the issue in the campaign for him."

Rep. Tom Feeney (R-Fla.), who became close to Santorum as a College Republican at Penn State University in the late 1970s, said discussion of the Senate immigration bill will cut to Santorum's benefit.

"We need to stand back and let Americans understand what the Senate bill does," Feeney said. "The Senate bill is a travesty."

Comment

I agree with Rep. Tom Feeney (R-Fla.)..The pro-immigration hearing being in PA will further kill santorum chances to beat casey,who already owns a 20% lead...the hearing will show how evil santorum is and he want to deport people...tHE pa PEOPLE TRUST SPECTER

Comment

Santorum gets my vote. I agree....deport all illegal aliens .. and the sooner the better. Let's start with Jean2005.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation