Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i90 renewal

i am getting ready to renew my green card,question#6 asks "have you ever been ordered removed from usa"do they mean court removal,i may be reading it wrong.

i am getting ready to renew my green card,question#6 asks "have you ever been ordered removed from usa"do they mean court removal,i may be reading it wrong.

Comment

That includes any administrative removal, including I-275 Withdrawl and Expidited Removal.

Comment

Yes.

Comment

thank you for the clarity

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by poppaT:
            thank you for the clarity </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is there some reason that you do not want to apply for citizenship and just eliminate this step? As a permanent resident, you are still subject to being removed at anytime with as litle as 2 misdemeanors.

Protect yourself and apply for naturalization.

Comment

i have decided to become a us citizen.downloaded the forms last night.thanks to Federale86 and 4now for your answers

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by poppaT:
                i have decided to become a us citizen.downloaded the forms last night.thanks to Federale86 and 4now for your answers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you and lots of luck going through your citizenship process! I'm sure it will make life easier having the immigration process behind you.

Comment

Congratulations on your decision to pursue citizenship! You are taking the moral high road, and will also sleep better not worrying about your legal status in country!
                  Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation