X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
    2 Weeks Ago After Cutting Down a Dead tree In the Back Yard. 5 of Us Suddenly Saw a Wood p e c k e r??? Looked Just Like woody Woodp e c k e r. . Only This One Was Approx. 36" Tall!!! Same height as Yard Stick. Bigger Than The Biggest Buzzard i have Ever Seen!!! In Virginia. I Thought woodp e c k e rs No more than 12" Tall? This One Was HUGE!!!! Anyone Else Ever See One This Big????

Flew away before the camera was gotten. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What were you smoking, MIR??? LOL! I have a spider as big loose in my boat! Not interested in finding out the species or anything. Just need him/her outta there!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PROUDYYYY!!! Havnt Indulged In A Very Long Time!!! Bottles Now! Older Folk Got Responsibilities Now You Know!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just kidding with you, buddy! Have a great weekend (and watch out for those giant woodpe.ckers - lol)!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    2 Weeks Ago After Cutting Down a Dead tree In the Back Yard. 5 of Us Suddenly Saw a Wood p e c k e r??? Looked Just Like woody Woodp e c k e r. . Only This One Was Approx. 36" Tall!!! Same height as Yard Stick. Bigger Than The Biggest Buzzard i have Ever Seen!!! In Virginia. I Thought woodp e c k e rs No more than 12" Tall? This One Was HUGE!!!! Anyone Else Ever See One This Big????

What were you smoking, MIR??? LOL! I have a spider as big loose in my boat! Not interested in finding out the species or anything. Just need him/her outta there!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PROUDYYYY!!! Havnt Indulged In A Very Long Time!!! Bottles Now! Older Folk Got Responsibilities Now You Know!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

Just Checkin Out The Changes Goin On! .
    You Ever seen One????

And Waiting for The DNA Test On 550 Pound Hairy, Brotha!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied

What were you smoking, MIR??? LOL! I have a spider as big loose in my boat! Not interested in finding out the species or anything. Just need him/her outta there!!!

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    This will take care of the problem </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!!! Im Gettin One For the Backyard! . Who Knows Whats Comin Next? 550 Pound Bigfoot In a Cooler!!! LOL. That Family Will Be Lookin For Him!!!! Maybe Ill Get TWO!!!!! LOL.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Caribbeanman:
    .just kidding...that would have been a sight to behold. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HONEST CM!!!! Looked Just Like Woody Woodp e c k e r. We Left 40" Of the trunk/Stump After Cutting The Tree. That P E C K E R S Red Head Was Even With The Top! Would Have Made Thee Perfect picture!!!! Sooo Angry I Didn't Get Camera In Time. Lived Here LONG Time! Never Seen This Before.

Leave a comment:

• Caribbeanman
    replied
    .just kidding...that would have been a sight to behold.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lyric:
    Ha,I thought you knew everything is bigger in America,lol.

Actually,the bird you're talking about could be the Pileated Wood******.They can grow from 16-19 in. in size with a wingspan of up to 2 1/2 feet.
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3 feet!!! Not kidding!
    Actually It Was an Immigration related Question. Because If This Bird Came Here From Afar and Didnt Follow The Rules And Proper Procedures??? I want To Know About It!!!!

Everything Is Bigger In USA!

Thanks "LYRIC" OH AND WELCOME TO ILW! LOL. You Should Find It Quite Interesting!

Leave a comment:

• Lyric
    replied
    Ha,I thought you knew everything is bigger in America,lol.

Actually,the bird you're talking about could be the Pileated Wood******.They can grow from 16-19 in. in size with a wingspan of up to 2 1/2 feet.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied

Flew away before the camera was gotten.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    started a topic Red Headed Wood P E C K E R ????

Red Headed Wood P E C K E R ????

Flew away before the camera was gotten.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation