•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paul1
    replied
    My Dear Krishna:
    I am in the same boat as you. My interview was done June 13th 2005.
    The interviewing officer gave me to understand that I should get my papers in two weeks or so.I am still waiying.So I guess there is no telling as to how long the wait is going to be.
    All the best.
    paul1

Leave a comment:

• shafiq344
    replied
    upto 3month

Leave a comment:

• honkycat
    replied
    Well, all you good people out there, I hope somebody would be able to help me out here.

I had my I-687 "preliminary interview" in the Philadelphia CIS office in August 2005. I still don't really know what a "preliminary interview" is but that what it says on my interview notice.

The interview went very well. The CIS officer went over the whole application package with me. At the end of the interview, he took my original I-94 and gave me a photocopy of it in return. Is this a normal procedure?

Because my fingerprints are about to expire, he said he would order a new set of fingerprints. He told me that I would be getting a notification to go to the Application Service Center to have my fingerprints taken. To this date, I haven't got any notification from CIS.

At the end of the interview, the CIS officer didn't tell me whether the application was approved or not. How does one know whether my application would be approved or not?

Does anybody know how long it would take to find out the outcome of the I-687 "preliminary interview?"

Thank you very much.

Krishna

Leave a comment:

• honkycat
    started a topic I just had my I-687 "preliminary interview"

I just had my I-687 "preliminary interview"

Well, all you good people out there, I hope somebody would be able to help me out here.

I had my I-687 "preliminary interview" in the Philadelphia CIS office in August 2005. I still don't really know what a "preliminary interview" is but that what it says on my interview notice.

The interview went very well. The CIS officer went over the whole application package with me. At the end of the interview, he took my original I-94 and gave me a photocopy of it in return. Is this a normal procedure?

Because my fingerprints are about to expire, he said he would order a new set of fingerprints. He told me that I would be getting a notification to go to the Application Service Center to have my fingerprints taken. To this date, I haven't got any notification from CIS.

At the end of the interview, the CIS officer didn't tell me whether the application was approved or not. How does one know whether my application would be approved or not?

Does anybody know how long it would take to find out the outcome of the I-687 "preliminary interview?"

Thank you very much.

Krishna
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed