X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RationalE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">why the letter says i'm ilegible? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How would anyone know why?
    Doesn't the letter say why, or where to contact/ask in case you have any questions regarding it?

Leave a comment:

• paulovox
    replied
    I will explain better: I'm married to a us citizen. I filed i485 and i 130 in different places. I didn't understand i could file together. we got the interview for the i 485 and at that moment the i 130 was pending in a different office. the officer said she couldn't finish the process until she could get a decision about i 485. Now the i 130 is approved but the notice said i'm not eligible to file aos. but i have my 485 pending. why the letter says i'm ilegible? is that because they don't see my i 485 information in the other office? will the adjucator for the i 485 be informed about the i 130 approval? What else should i specify to help you understand my case? Any questions? is it understandable now?

Leave a comment:

• RationalE
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Any thoughts about what's going on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course none.
    Your post does not indicate anything other than stating that your I-485 is pending and I-130 sent to NVC becuase you are not eligible for AOS.

That's as if you said: "My car didn't pass the inspection, any thoughts what might be wrong with it?"

Leave a comment:

• paulovox
    replied
    Hi everyone. My I 130 was approved but it says : the petition indicates the person whom you are petitioning is in the us and will apply. the evidence indicates that he or she is not eligible to file an aos. they sending my approved petition to national visa center and will contact me with further instructions. My question: I have a I485 pending, we had the interview, the officer said she needed to wait until the i 130 was approved because it was in a different office. Now it is approved but seems like people who approved 130 think i will not have the i485 approved. Any thoughts about what's going on? I appreciate it.
    Paulo

Leave a comment:

• paulovox
    started a topic I 130 approved - I 485 pending

I 130 approved - I 485 pending

Hi everyone. My I 130 was approved but it says : the petition indicates the person whom you are petitioning is in the us and will apply. the evidence indicates that he or she is not eligible to file an aos. they sending my approved petition to national visa center and will contact me with further instructions. My question: I have a I485 pending, we had the interview, the officer said she needed to wait until the i 130 was approved because it was in a different office. Now it is approved but seems like people who approved 130 think i will not have the i485 approved. Any thoughts about what's going on? I appreciate it.
    Paulo
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation