X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marmaduk
    replied
    Make an Infopass appointment @ the district office that the interview is scheduled. Explain the situation and they'll reschedule the interview.

Leave a comment:

• rinar
    replied
    You need to decide what is more important to you - your vacations or immigration status. They can reschedule but nobody knows what kind of mess you may put yourself in. With INS appointments it is better to go when they tel you to.

Leave a comment:

• antivirus
    replied
    It is not comfortable for her grandparents to travel anymore, so it is much better her visiting them. I dont mind my interview being extended, but I just want to make sure it wont hurt my case.

Leave a comment:

• susie
    replied
    Hi

I would get wife to wait for interview first

They do not like being messed arround and if you reshedule could take months

Why not get family to vist her

Sue
    www.expatsvoice.org

Leave a comment:

• antivirus
    replied
    What happens if an interview is called for AOS based on marriage and one of the person cannot make it? Will they allow you to reschedule? The reason I am asking is the way things are going right now, our interview would come in the summer time. During that time, my wife plans on being out of the country to see her family. Will the USCIS allow us to reschedule once she comes back?

Leave a comment:

• antivirus
    started a topic AOS Interview

AOS Interview

What happens if an interview is called for AOS based on marriage and one of the person cannot make it? Will they allow you to reschedule? The reason I am asking is the way things are going right now, our interview would come in the summer time. During that time, my wife plans on being out of the country to see her family. Will the USCIS allow us to reschedule once she comes back?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney