Casting stones

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Not following what you are trying to say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know

Comment

I guess the old a saying holds true, to those who lack understanding, no explanation is sufficient.
      I have a suggestion RationalE, since your postings are so unique, maybe you should consider keeping them all limited to one thread. You can put your art work, music, signs, videos, all under the RationalE thread. This way, when someone wants to read it, they can. This will also enable others to screen through and may find it easier to locate immigration postings.

Comment

Forgive me for butting in, but trying to learn something here LOL,

Has it got to do with Balance, being or feeling Negative, i.e NHF said about lots of people being deported.

but feeling positive that many people are also getting their Green Cards,

so finding a balance and using positivity against something negative,

Hope this makes some sense.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have a suggestion RationalE.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for your suggestion

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RationalE:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have a suggestion RationalE.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you for your suggestion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your welcome, I hope you take it. Peace out.

Comment

Peace out

Comment

Comment

These are serious issues posteed here. Issues that have serious impact on People's lives, and not just the allien, their spouses, children, families and even some unborn children.

This is not some joke forum, where you should come to ammuse urslef with others worries. There are a lot of chatrooms where u will find plenty of amusement (yahoo, Msn, hifive ect ect).

You may think its funny but God work in miraculous ways and u may have some problems (not immigration) in the future and u wonder wat u av done to deserve this?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneluv:
                    These are serious issues posteed here. Issues that have serious impact on People's lives, and not just the allien, their spouses, children, families and even some unborn children.

This is not some joke forum, where you should come to ammuse urslef with others worries. There are a lot of chatrooms where u will find plenty of amusement (yahoo, Msn, hifive ect ect).

You may think its funny but God work in miraculous ways and u may have some problems (not immigration) in the future and u wonder wat u av done to deserve this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To Oneluv, NOBODY is laughing at the Immgration problems, that people are going thru on this forum, if you do some research and look back into the posts, you will find that most of the questions that are answered on here, are from people that have themselves been thru the immigration process, so they know how stressfull it is.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oneluv:

You may think its funny but God work in miraculous ways and u may have some problems (not immigration) in the future and u wonder wat u av done to deserve this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

To Oneluv, NOBODY is laughing at the Immgration problems, that people are going thru on this forum, if you do some research and look back into the posts, you will find that most of the questions that are answered on here, are from people that have themselves been thru the immigration process, so they know how stressfull it is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've already said what I wanted to say, probably too much, it's not my style to banter. Just wanted to stress that folks here need help. Directed to no one in particular, just a general observation, but maybe those who want to engage in recreational small talk about nothing should find another site to do so, I agree, there are many to choose from.

Comment

Jake01,
                        I know its isn't everyone that tries to make a laugh, infact most people on this forum try to relate relevant advise. But there a some jokers who just wanna make fun of others.

I don't have a problem with it but I find it quite astonishing that some people choose this forum to have a laugh. I wouldn't come here if I couldn't offer advise or if wasn't in need of advise.

Much Love to all.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          A little laughter is necessary to offset the anxiety </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have got 5 on it

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed