Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refused entry...When can start petitioning?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refused entry...When can start petitioning?

My sister and her two kids were refused entry (2004) because they had overstayed for about a year during the last visit. She signed some documents at the airport and agreed to leave voluntary. She was told she and her kids will be bar from entering U.S. for three years.

1. When can my mom starts petitioning for her? Does she have to wait for the 3-year lapse first before petitioning? I am asking this question because in some cases (N400), if you submit too early , it will be rejected.

2. Is there any other things that my mom or sister should be aware of during and when the priority date arrives no matter when??

3. Are there any other difficulties pertaining to the mentioned violation in future where admission to the U.S. is concerned?

Thank you in advance to all ...

My sister and her two kids were refused entry (2004) because they had overstayed for about a year during the last visit. She signed some documents at the airport and agreed to leave voluntary. She was told she and her kids will be bar from entering U.S. for three years.

1. When can my mom starts petitioning for her? Does she have to wait for the 3-year lapse first before petitioning? I am asking this question because in some cases (N400), if you submit too early , it will be rejected.

2. Is there any other things that my mom or sister should be aware of during and when the priority date arrives no matter when??

3. Are there any other difficulties pertaining to the mentioned violation in future where admission to the U.S. is concerned?

Thank you in advance to all ...

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed