We Hate Gringos.com

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not out to play pitch and catch with this Beverly. I could care less what anybody's opinion is of La Raza or of the NAACP. I didn't take a postion on any of it. It was only a cartoon for what it's worth. Some people get it - some don't. Leave it up to the imagination. Oh well.

Comment

I think you know for a fact that I don't support illegal criminals. I've stated that over and over on this forum, Davdah. But, I don't care for someone coming on to this forum and spewing hatred all over the place. You have your opinion, but you've also been able to offer your opinion and have others dispute it in a respectable form. She doesn't have the capacity to do that because she is militant. So, you can pick your side. But, my bet is you want to stay with those of us who like a clean debate without getting vulgar.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
        Explora your only showing the weakness of your position by posting the nonsense pictures. If you really believed you were correct you'd put something up to counter what Beverly has to say. Actually your helping since it draws people's attention to what your apparently trying to hide.

The plane is nice albeit irrelevant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As usual your post is DEAD ON. All I did is simply post LEGITIMATE replys to the warm and fuzzy BS she continues to post. YET JUMBO TRON SPAM IS USED TO CONCEAL THE TRUTH IN EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY THREADS.

You know what I find amusing about all of this, its a thread on SOMEONE else's message board, NOT HER BLOG, but like a typical INVADER she whines YET WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY THEY ARE HERE KILLING OUR CITIZENS, STEALING OUR IDENTITIES, STEALING OUR TAX DOLLARS AND DESTROYING OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY STATE BY STATE.

How's that for irony Davdah?

Later my friend!
        Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          Explora your only showing the weakness of your position by posting the nonsense pictures. If you really believed you were correct you'd put something up to counter what Beverly has to say. Actually your helping since it draws people's attention to what your apparently trying to hide. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beverly is a nasty b.i.t.c.h, Davdah. It is irrelevant what she posts. No one is listening to her anymore (not even you - lol). You can take a position on something and present it respectfully in a public forum. Debate is good. But when one posts hateful, venomous words directed at a certain group of people, they are no better than the KKK, imo. She's not discussing illegals! She's discussing Mexicans. That's different. She's a racist who's scared the Hispanics are going to push the black people further down the minority scale - period! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So tell me again WHY YOU ARE IN A THREAD I CREATED? COULD IT BE YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION? Again its MEXICANS who are paranoid about themselves and their INFERIOR BARBARIC CULTURE, otherwise you wouldn't have a whole country AND AMERICAN HISPANICS defending those who are ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING OUR COUNTRY. Don't blame me for your ILLEGAL INVASION, low self esteem, lack of assimilation and RACIST AGENDA BEING USED AS AN EXCUSE TO OCCUPY AMERICA.

Funny you are the one bringing up race only RACISTS DO THAT. I'm worried about the demise of MY COUNTRY. There will always be losers in every race mine included but sorry dear I'm not one of them and Jesse and Al are only leaders to those of my race WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM LIKE YOURS. Who do you think LARAZA AND SMELLVIRA ARE IMITATING? PROBLEM IS THE "CIVIL RIGHTS DON'T APPLY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. TOO BAD YOUR IDIOT 3rd WORLD LEADERS DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE DRAWING UP THE MAPS TO PUSH YOU ACROSS OUR BORDERS. USING THE RACE CARD LIKE AN ATM, GET OUT JAIL FREE CARD IS WORTHLESS IN THE CASE OF ALL OF YOU WHO THINK YOU CAN BULLY OUR COUNTRY INTO SUBMISSION IN THE NAME OF PROTECTING YOUR MULTITUDE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Your breedmare is a NASTY BI-TCH, AND SO ARE YOU. What's wrong anchor baby? OH WAIT I already know the truth bothers you.
          Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

DORA EXPLORER DOES THIS LOOK FAMILIAR?

SPAM MUCH?
            Wolves Travel In Packs

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beverly:
              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
              Explora your only showing the weakness of your position by posting the nonsense pictures. If you really believed you were correct you'd put something up to counter what Beverly has to say. Actually your helping since it draws people's attention to what your apparently trying to hide. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beverly is a nasty b.i.t.c.h, Davdah. It is irrelevant what she posts. No one is listening to her anymore (not even you - lol). You can take a position on something and present it respectfully in a public forum. Debate is good. But when one posts hateful, venomous words directed at a certain group of people, they are no better than the KKK, imo. She's not discussing illegals! She's discussing Mexicans. That's different. She's a racist who's scared the Hispanics are going to push the black people further down the minority scale - period! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So tell me again WHY YOU ARE IN A THREAD I CREATED? COULD IT BE YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION? Again its MEXICANS who are paranoid about themselves and their INFERIOR BARBARIC CULTURE, otherwise you wouldn't have a whole country AND AMERICAN HISPANICS defending those who are ILLEGALLY OCCUPYING OUR COUNTRY. Don't blame me for your ILLEGAL INVASION, low self esteem, lack of assimilation and RACIST AGENDA BEING USED AS AN EXCUSE TO OCCUPY AMERICA.

Funny you are the one bringing up race only RACISTS DO THAT. I'm worried about the demise of MY COUNTRY. There will always be losers in every race mine included but sorry dear I'm not one of them and Jesse and Al are only leaders to those of my race WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM LIKE YOURS. Who do you think LARAZA AND SMELLVIRA ARE IMITATING? PROBLEM IS THE "CIVIL RIGHTS DON'T APPLY TO ILLEGAL ALIENS. TOO BAD YOUR IDIOT 3rd WORLD LEADERS DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT BEFORE DRAWING UP THE MAPS TO PUSH YOU ACROSS OUR BORDERS. USING THE RACE CARD LIKE AN ATM, GET OUT JAIL FREE CARD IS WORTHLESS IN THE CASE OF ALL OF YOU WHO THINK YOU CAN BULLY OUR COUNTRY INTO SUBMISSION IN THE NAME OF PROTECTING YOUR MULTITUDE OF ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Your breedmare is a NASTY BI-TCH, AND SO ARE YOU. What's wrong anchor baby? OH WAIT I already know the truth bothers you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, I'm a pure bred white and proud. Just have a bit more conscience than you. You and yours should be glad people like me exist. Not a racist bone in my body until you appeared on this forum. And guess what? It's not your race that bothers me. It's your demeanor. And your attitude that you are better than everyone.

Despite all that, it's Christmas time and I will refrain from posting anything further with negative connotations. Merry Christmas (for real). I wish you a blessed holiday.

Comment

Come on f u c k i n g beverly, no one hate gringos, they just hate animals like you

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation