Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Green Card! 10 years...Did this happen to anyone?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Card! 10 years...Did this happen to anyone?

Hello everyone!! I was refered a few days ago that my immigration case has ended up in the letigation unit but I don't have any idea what that means...Can anyone explain it to me?
    Thank You!
    p.s. I have been waiting for the green card since 2001 and I have been through whole procedures. I got granted with the right of politic asylum in 1999 and applied for the green card in 2001 but till now I haven't got it. PLEASE HELP ME!!! THANK YOU!!!

Hello everyone!! I was refered a few days ago that my immigration case has ended up in the letigation unit but I don't have any idea what that means...Can anyone explain it to me?
    Thank You!
    p.s. I have been waiting for the green card since 2001 and I have been through whole procedures. I got granted with the right of politic asylum in 1999 and applied for the green card in 2001 but till now I haven't got it. PLEASE HELP ME!!! THANK YOU!!!

Comment

your case is finished in court and rest of the adjudication will be under Jurisdiction of DHS...
      Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Mohan, one of my family member had file for his three children over 21 years some time in Nov. 2000, at TSC when he/she was LPR.
        That Petitions was pending until she became a USC in May 2006, she upgraded, TSC had taken no action and on August 25, 2006 transfered the case to California Service Center now they are holding the case without any action.
        What can they do now, thank you.

Comment

Hi Mohan. Thank You for your answer. I really appreciate that cos you are the only one that replied to me. Do you think that this "letigation unit" is going to accelerate the procedure or it is just another loss of time? Thank You!

Comment

hi,
            gc history
            my mom green card holder applied for me 10/96
            while under 21.
            i turn 21 then status change from 2a to 2b.
            priority date was 10/96
            i was waiting for 10 years for my priority date to come up.
            i apply for green card in 10/2006
            month later got finger print.
            still wait for card.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources