Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Catherine J.:

I think your friend will be fine. I don't think it's a major offense and I doubt it will cause him trouble in the future, as long as he's honest and tells the truth from now on.

catherine...

thanks for saying dat... my buddies have gotten nothing but pure "threats" from other ppl... such as.. "uh oh.. ur black listed now"... "u'll never get in again" "It will show on your record every time..." thanks for the comforting words... and hopefully u are rite...

Comment

Originally posted by Spouse:

So, looking at these papers, identifying the law they wrote down, etc. would help by telling you EXACTLY why they were not allowed in. This will let you know if it is a big deal, or not.
      spouse,
      wanna hear something stupid? he doesn't remember where he put the papers... but he does remember seeing that it "lying to an immigration officer" that caused their detainment... im bugging him daily to look for it, so dats covered... but i thnk the best way to see how this will all go is wen they try to cross the border again and implement all ur really good suggestions... but how long should dey wait?

Comment

Hi Nemo.... well, I have no idea, if they were simply refused entry, I assume that they could try to re-enter again tomorrow.

If there is something deeper involved, they will probably be refused entry again.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation