X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spouse
    replied
    INS (at least) has been successfully sued in the past - on the basis of things such as racial discrimination.

I am not sure whether or not you have a case or even exactly how to go about it... but at the very least there should be some avenue of appeal available!

Leave a comment:

• booob
    replied
    Felony? This is not Grintland!! Learn to live like American.

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    Michael responding to this issue is a felony. Grow up.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Annoying government officials is a deportable offense ; get out (P.S. I am a government official for NYC ! )

Leave a comment:

• Jay
    replied
    My I485 was denied by immigrations,On my first interview the officers congratulates me and can't give the number coz need to wait for my I485 from the consulate once she gets the documents she will send me letter to go to the nearest INS branch for passport stamps. when my petition package arrive,after two months they called for another intervie,the second officer did not know it was my 2nd, for here if she knew, she should not let me come to that interview, after the interview again told me that needs a background interview. after 2 years no approval, I started pestering them.Then they denied me. My lawyer told that the reason they deny coz' pested them. IS THAT RIGHT? Where is the equal rights and equal opportunity>

Leave a comment:

• Jay
    started a topic sue the Immigration

sue the Immigration

My I485 was denied by immigrations,On my first interview the officers congratulates me and can't give the number coz need to wait for my I485 from the consulate once she gets the documents she will send me letter to go to the nearest INS branch for passport stamps. when my petition package arrive,after two months they called for another intervie,the second officer did not know it was my 2nd, for here if she knew, she should not let me come to that interview, after the interview again told me that needs a background interview. after 2 years no approval, I started pestering them.Then they denied me. My lawyer told that the reason they deny coz' pested them. IS THAT RIGHT? Where is the equal rights and equal opportunity>
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney