X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• booob
    replied
    Get out of USA and sue your government; I bet they will kick your stinky a-s-s hard in grintland !!!

Leave a comment:

• Jay
    replied
    Anybody can help me to search in immigration regulations stating that a prosecutorial descrition by the past DD can be overturn by the present DD. My hearing is on August 24, I know I have a positive results. now I am working to sue them, what they did is absolutely descrimination. Winning or losing.. as long as we have to show them our rights. Any comments are WELCOME

Leave a comment:

• iva sunegova
    replied
    I am sure there is a way to sue immigration,
    and trust me there are millions people suffering out there cause the way immigration is done these days, I will gladly join you too
    and we will win it for sure .
    Immigration these days do not follow any basic line for Human rights I personally have plenty of proof of that just look at the way the war was done.
    there has been extremally lot of unjustise done and I think you going to have evan more chances if you get group of people suing them.
    please , keep me in mind ,I will join you.

Leave a comment:

• Mo
    replied
    Doesn't the immigration use private contractors to make decisions on cases? - if yes, maybe that's something to with the USCIS losing trial cases against them succesfully in the past.

Leave a comment:

• BronzeLady
    replied
    So in other words, you previously had a case denied for marriage fraud and are not entitled to have ANY petition approved for you ever again is that right, Jay?

Leave a comment:

• booob
    replied
    How about kicking grints a-s-s out of USA; I will give them Grintland!!!

Leave a comment:

• Margo
    replied
    Jay- Let me know if you find anything regarding sueing the immigration.
    I have my case in immigration court in October. My lawyer did mention something about Federal Court as a next step (in case of denial).

Leave a comment:

• Jay
    replied
    The INS denied my case due to my petitioner is not entile to file petition agains me, due to marriage. but they did not put my mom in removal proceeding. the past district director appoved our case and that he allows me to apply for I485. Two years had past and I did not receive my GC so I started pestering as an advice from a lawyer, because he told that they have no reason to deny since my case was approved by the past discrict director from his prosecutorial discretion, now the present director deny me and went back to my petitioner issue, I spoke to my lawyer and told me that the main reason they deny me due to personal reason because I pested. I am studying to sue them for descrimination. Comment on this. To MR MICHAEL show me a regulations in immigration that annoying government official due to myriad of inquiries is a deportable offense. I always read the immigration regulations.

Leave a comment:

• njusc1
    replied
    As far as I'm concerned the INS is about as useful as two **** on a bull. I wouldn't be suprised if they did deny benefits based on the fact that they were 'pestered.' Heaven forbid you ask the INS about the status of your case. That means they would actually have to work for a living. God forbid they work. INS workers = oxymoron. I've had congressmen contact the useless INS and he determined that my case was never touched in 2 years of waiting for my I-130 to be approved. If I never did this my I-30 that I filed in 2001 would probably still be outstanding. Now I filed the 212 waiver, got a receipt letter stating a decision in 6 months. I filed in August 2003, the later stated I should receive something by February. When I call the Useless service center ( who never seems to know anything by the way) they said the receipt letters are estimates (like the estimate of between 180 and 999 days, really narrows it down doesn't it). I think the INS gets off on having peoples lives in their hands and that's why they are so useless. As far as the huge turnover... cry me a river already. Find competent people whould won't take 2 years to read a few sheets of paper. I'll get off my soapbox now. Have a good one.

Leave a comment:

• Spouse
    replied
    I believe pestering can definitely put you on someone's bad side - but I don't think that they can legally deny you based only on that.

Margo, depending on the reason that you shouln't have gotten a green card - I would say you might have a good case to bring to trial or something... get a good lawyer!

Leave a comment:

• Margo
    replied
    BronzeLady,
    Thanks for your comment. You are absolutely right. But my point is....you can't win with Immigration Authorities.

Leave a comment:

• BronzeLady
    replied
    Jay,

What was the basis for the denial (please quote the denial letter). Without that knowledge it is difficult to see what the thinking was. It is entirely possible that your complaints made them take a closer look at your case and discovered that you should be denied for another reason. Did you by any chance apply under the DV lottery?

Leave a comment:

• BronzeLady
    replied
    Margo,

They can try to take it back but after 5 years they have to put you in removal proceedings to take it away they just can't take it away administratively.

Leave a comment:

• Glühbirne
    replied
    A particular poster on this board who either does or has worked for INS has made certain comments which have lead me to believe that "pestering" INS could, indeed, lead to a denial or at least problems, in certain cases. That particular poster once responded to someone that getting a congressman to inquire about the status of a case would most likely cause the case to be processed slower............ INS employees are human. Anyway, it is entirely possible that your "pestering" could have resulted in the denial. It's not a given, however.

Leave a comment:

• Margo
    replied
    Everyone can make a mistake, but INS. I also tkink about sueing the Immigration Office. I've got my GC in 1996. After I applied for citizenship (2004)they've found out that I should never receive my GC. What do they say now? Ooops, we've made a mistake. And after all these years they want to revoke my GC and sooner or later I'll be in removal proceeding.
    Any comments?
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs