Photos on !-130 and G-325A

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I gave Someone too much credit. I thought he was only ignorant. But I guess I could be wrong. There really is a difference between ignorance and stupidity. I have since received the CORRECT answer to my question and his "suggestions" were not even close to the mark. If Someone does not understand the question, he should ask for clarification if indeed there is a genuine wish to assist. If not, find another hobby.

Comment

Atta girl SG. Some people are like steam valves, when they open their mouths, too much comes out. I too had the same experiences with USCIS. I married in May and had the form filled out before hand, and when did they change the form I-130? May 27. I tallked with some people at the service center too who obviously only have the job to puch a clock somewhere. I spoke to one who said quote "I don't know, I never sent one of these forms before", but I was fortunate enough to get cut off when my wife called me and i tried to take her call later, and when i called back, I got the most wonderful woman who sounded like a virtual rocket scientist and it was plain to see that she liked her job. I had to tell her so. I try to anticipate the worst they could do before they do it and that was why I agonized over the I-130 app for two months before I was satisfied it was ready. BTW correct answer, photos of the petitioner and beneficiary in a plastic ziplock bag stapled to the top page with the check on top. Hang in there SG

Comment

Again you opened your mouth and nonsense comes out. What are you doing here? You are obviously not smart enough to give correct answers to questions posted. ALL of you answers have been wrong. YOU grab a glue stick, and chew on it

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by honestlyspkng:
          Again you opened your mouth and nonsense comes out. What are you doing here? You are obviously not smart enough to give correct answers to questions posted. ALL of you answers have been wrong. YOU grab a glue stick, and chew on it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well said honestly

Ask all the questions you need to here, that is what ILW is for
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Thanks MIR
            I can see that you are one of those here who truly understands what i was thinking about when i posted. Jump in anytime. That was exactly what I wanted to accomplish and I have met some good people here and before sending the app I had one question about the photos. Lucky thing I called because i was not aware that my photo went along with hers and that none was required for the child. I am nmow working on the K-3/4 application so I am ready when I receive the notice of receipt. I may have some more questions but it is good to know that I have a place to ask and some people will answer because they have a genuine interest in being helpful. As for S12, I replied three times, there is three minutes of my life I'll never get back, and I am sure they had no effect whatsoever. Some people you can help, and some are beyond help. S12 obviously has never been to the mountain, or it would be clear how difficult it truly is. Maybe S12 went through this 20 years ago and now feels like a registered rocket scientist, not understanding that it changes nearly every month.
            Again I appreciate the help all the goo people have provided. My I-130 for my wife and child when off this morning and will be in the lockbox by ten tomorrow. Now I wait, just like everyone has had to wait. If all goes well it is worth every minute.
            Thanks again

Comment

Thanks SG;
              The seperation of files happened almost by accident because they would not fit in the same envelope. Wife's and evidence went together in one and daughter's in another, taped together and put in a box to send usps express mail. They should not be able to be seperated until they are opened. I try to think of all the mistakes they could possibly make and do what i can to avoid them. Thanks for your help and thoughtfulness. I wait now but keep myself busy with the I129 app paperwork. Hope is all there is for now.
              Much thanks again

Comment

Keeping our fingers crossed for you, Honesty!
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

JC
                  I thought for a moment I was overeacting. You and the others I have come to know as good people have been sometimes been the only people I can rely on for honest answers to the questions that plauge almost everyone who picks up one of thos forms. For those who do not understand, it is like doing your takes with the 1040 for the very first time on april 14 with a clock in front of you. A four inch stack of documents may be easy to accumulate, but making sure each of them is correct is something entirely different. I am thankful to those who understand.

Comment

Thanks Aroha;
                    One thing that I have come to rely on is my wife's positive attitude when she tells me she thinks everything will be fine. I told her about the people here who help me with the questions I have and she asked me to convey her thanks to all of you

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by honestlyspkng:
                      JC
                      I thought for a moment I was overeacting. You and the others I have come to know as good people have been sometimes been the only people I can rely on for honest answers to the questions that plauge almost everyone who picks up one of thos forms. For those who do not understand, it is like doing your takes with the 1040 for the very first time on april 14 with a clock in front of you. A four inch stack of documents may be easy to accumulate, but making sure each of them is correct is something entirely different. I am thankful to those who understand. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      Been there, done that, mate. I think I spent probably $45 in stamps alone just getting things back and forth between USCIS and NVC. It's overly complicated for what it should be and I hope things go well for you!
                      --------------------
                      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I think the worst part of it is that once it hits the NVC, there's stuff that they send you that you need to send to your spouse that he/she needs to send back to the NVC ... couple of them actually. It adds some serious time onto it.

But, if you're doing K3 Honestly, it may not matter. I think JC and I have already mentioned we had a bad experience with that route. I hope your luck is better!

Either way, he and I both understand how convoluted the paperwork is. I remember sitting here staring at our medical forms wondering where the photos were supposed to go and exactly which parts I was supposed to fill out and which parts I had to leave alone, because none of it was clear. I wound up leaving it be and asking once I got to the clinic.
                        The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Aroha;
                          Yes it is very true that the difficulty seems to be in the design. Kind of like the theory, "if it was easy, everyone would be doing it". You had a bad experience with the
                          K3? I did not see that in your posts. I will surely speak with you more as I go aong.
                          Wish you both well

Comment

Perhaps it wasn't in one of your threads, Honestly.

What happened with us was that by the time we got an RFE on our I29F (despite sending exactly the same evidence as for everything else), we'd already paid all the immigrant visa fees and our file was about to go to the Consulate. If we had responded to the RFE, it probably would've wound up taking longer to get the K3. We got the distinct impression that they didn't take the K3 application at all seriously and had basically ignored it in favour of the IR1.

That most likely won't happen to you, but the one thing I will say is that if it gets to the point where you've started paying the immigrant visa bills before hearing anything about the K3, just go that route. It'll save your wife having to jump through any more hoops. LOL.

Comment

Goshhhh!! What great Guy and Gal That Aroha And jermy!!! Painting Ability's Excluded Of Coarse!!! LOL.
                              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

don't forget the glue stick....

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs