Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos on !-130 and G-325A

Can someone tell me how to attach the photos to the I-130 and how man there should be? Is a photo needed for the G-325A? It is not very clear even in the instrctions for the I-130.
    It only asks if I have attached photos/ I am trying to finish this and I am down to this.
    HELP!
    Thanks all

Can someone tell me how to attach the photos to the I-130 and how man there should be? Is a photo needed for the G-325A? It is not very clear even in the instrctions for the I-130.
    It only asks if I have attached photos/ I am trying to finish this and I am down to this.
    HELP!
    Thanks all

Comment

I attached them with paper clips.

Also remember to have the names of the person printed and signed on the backs of them.
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Thanks JC
        I was crazy last night trying to determine what to do. I spoke with the service center today, and they told me, and the woman was very specific and told me in detail exactly what was best. On the I-130 staple a ziplock bag to the top page with the photos inside, and the check on top. I was also unaware that it was required for me to send a photo of myself too. The G-325A does not get a photo and the I-130 for the five year old child does not need a photo. I actually felt compelled to tell this woman that she is really good at her job. It was a good experience. I have had bad ones too. Thanks for everyone reading and those who replied. I am thankful you are here and will surely speak with some of you before I send the I-129f. I send my I-130 package tomorrow. Now it is only time.
        Thanks again. I post this for anyone who needs the help.

Comment

one could try glue....or, for those fraudsters, the usual slime that oozes from the pores of immigration attorneys also acts as a strong bonding agent.

Comment

I hope that sometime in the future you have a real and truly genuine problem or unaswered question, you ask for help, not because you cannot help yourself, but because what you do is so important that you cannot possibly make a mistake, and when you ask for help from those who possible know how to answer your question, you too get an ignorant response like this one

Comment

Ignore S12. The only problem he has is in stepping away from the PC long enough to action his great "kill all the scammers" plan.
              --------------------
              "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                one could try glue....or, for those fraudsters, the usual slime that oozes from the pores of immigration attorneys also acts as a strong bonding agent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

honestlyspkng..please excuse me for interrupting this thread, but I feel I need to say something here.

S12.. Now you are showing your true colors, and you can't give any reasonable excuse as to why you had any good reason to post as you have, especially here on honestlyspkng's thread.

You should be thanking him for actually going out of his way to make sure that what he is doing is being thorough, making sure he has all what is needed and probably more so, so he can file appropriately.

He is asking questions that he is not sure about, and wants to do it right, so no problems later.

So why the hell do you think you have any good reason to post what you did? It just proves to everyone here on ILW, that you are nothing but a trouble maker, anti immigrant, and you seem to chose who you think is a fraudster probably based on their writing, country, or maybe its just a bad day for you and you want to take it out on someone.

I think you owe an apology, because this time dear S12, you are way out of order, and have no basis to post what you did.

You are losing all credibility that you may have had (which I think is little to most here), as for what you stand for and believe in regarding immigration.

I guess I will be on your hit list soon.
                -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Dear SG07-- so, because I made a slightly sarcastic reply (but nonetheless an accurate one...."try glue") you want to take me to task? I did not imply that the OP is a fraudster; only that his or her stationery skills seem to be lacking...big deal...the fraudster comment was, as you see if you read it again, directed solely at the readers at large, as a general statement aimed at those paragons of virtue, immigration attorneys....that's all.
                  Glue, staples, paper clips or a nail gun...all could be used to attach photos to a form...it's a sad commentary on the human gene pool if a particular individual cannot figure out how to attach a photo to a piece of paper.....so, I came to the rescue....if the OP thought my reply flippant or arrogant, well, who asked the readers how to attach something as simple as a photo to a form???????? Who needs help????? I have not been stymied when faced with the 'challenging' problem of how to attach a photo to a piece of paper....others however, are intellectually challenged by such a "vexing" puzzle....oh well...

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by honestlyspkng:
                    I hope that sometime in the future you have a real and truly genuine problem or unaswered question, you ask for help, not because you cannot help yourself, but because what you do is so important that you cannot possibly make a mistake, and when you ask for help from those who possible know how to answer your question, you too get an ignorant response like this one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is Not What You see On The Surface And Are Unable To Understand? The Bad You Think You See Actually Has Very Important Meaning!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Dear S12... Actually the OP did ask a good question because believe it or not, USCIS can be quite fussy on how you send in your applications.

There is nothing wrong in asking questions, that is what this board is about isn't it?
                      There was no need for sarcasm, and maybe you didn't direct the fraudster thing at him, but why even bother bringing it up on this thread? Can you not post without using that word or douchebag?

honestly.. My first application I sent my pics in a card it came in and used paper clips to hold it in place.
                      The second time I was given little plastic pouches to put them in which was way better as the pics could not fall out when they open the packages in their mail room. I then used paper clips to attach them to paperwork.

Remember its very important to keep mother and child papers separate, so they don't mix them up at their end.

Saying that I did do just that but as USCIS are incompetent at times, they can mislay them as they did my son's. They found them in my file eventually).

All the best honestly, hope all goes well for you
                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                        one could try glue....or, for those fraudsters, the usual slime that oozes from the pores of immigration attorneys also acts as a strong bonding agent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

honestlyspkng..please excuse me for interrupting this thread, but I feel I need to say something here.

S12.. Now you are showing your true colors, and you can't give any reasonable excuse as to why you had any good reason to post as you have, especially here on honestlyspkng's thread.

You should be thanking him for actually going out of his way to make sure that what he is doing is being thorough, making sure he has all what is needed and probably more so, so he can file appropriately.

He is asking questions that he is not sure about, and wants to do it right, so no problems later.

So why the hell do you think you have any good reason to post what you did? It just proves to everyone here on ILW, that you are nothing but a trouble maker, anti immigrant, and you seem to chose who you think is a fraudster probably based on their writing, country, or maybe its just a bad day for you and you want to take it out on someone.

I think you owe an apology, because this time dear S12, you are way out of order, and have no basis to post what you did.

You are losing all credibility that you may have had (which I think is little to most here), as for what you stand for and believe in regarding immigration.

I guess I will be on your hit list soon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

IS IMPORTANT!!!! RELAX!!!! .
                        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

SG 07-...so, if the OP read the instructions (assuming the OP can read basic English)..then he or she would know that there is NO specific method of attaching said photos to the application....thus...if the OP cannot figure out how to use a glue stick or a roll of tape, well, I don't want the offspring of said OP to compromise the human gene pool....notice the OP did not say that he or she was confused by the instructions....but just asked how one attaches photos to the I 130....so, my answer, "try glue" is one of many correct responses, whether you like it or not....I notice that you gave NO answer to the question, so who are you to question my response??? It was, after all, accurate....whereas you offered nothing....so....grab a glue stick....

Comment

and it is tiresome to hear people like SG07 and others blame our immigration officials because people like SG07 are too stupid to follow simple directions......if you don't like our methods, immigrate to Antarctica...I hear that the paperwork requirements are minimal....(but glue sticks freeze quickly, thus, be sure to buy a bag of paper clips)

Comment

and it is tiresome to hear people like SG07 and others blame our immigration officials because people like SG07 are too stupid to follow simple directions......if you don't like our methods, immigrate to Antarctica...I hear that the paperwork requirements are minimal....(but glue sticks freeze quickly, thus, be sure to buy a bag of paper clips) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh finally you call me stupid Now it feels like I have been put in an iggy bin with all the others on this board LOL

Oh grow up S12, unless you yourself have gone through the immigration process, you have no clue, sorry.

I can blame immigration officials if I like, because in my case, they did many errors, so to me they were very incompetent. Dont take my word for it, read about the websites everywhere people complaining.

They even admitted their mistakes to me.

The forms are not easy to follow, especially for those who see it for the first time. It is very confusing for most of us the first time, so don't be a smart alec.

No I don't like your methods, and if it works dear S12, then why is there so many ****-ups?

I will admit that I nearly gave up with it all because of the wait and stress. It was a nightmare.Luckily some go through it easy.

So excuse me dear S12, no its not plain as black and white and plain sailing and before you know it they change the forms again or increase the fees or some silly new rule.

Because of USCIS ****=-ups I am penalized by having to wait even longer to be a USC because of the long wait for the GC. No your system isn't easy, why do you think this site and others are so busy asking questions?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs