Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 Days after EAD submission

My husband and I submitted our forms over a month ago to the Chicago office (normally we would use VT, but were redirected).

We have not heard anything from the office, nor have they cashed our checks.

My Fed Ex tracking number does show that the forms were received the day after we mailed them. Can we go to our local office 90 days from this date, or do we have to wait until our checks our cashed.

My husband would really like to get his work authorization asap. Any advice, past experiences to share would be tremendously appreciated.

My husband and I submitted our forms over a month ago to the Chicago office (normally we would use VT, but were redirected).

We have not heard anything from the office, nor have they cashed our checks.

My Fed Ex tracking number does show that the forms were received the day after we mailed them. Can we go to our local office 90 days from this date, or do we have to wait until our checks our cashed.

My husband would really like to get his work authorization asap. Any advice, past experiences to share would be tremendously appreciated.

Comment

I think they would require a copy of the I-765 receipt notice before they can issue the EAD (to determine that 90days has indeed passed). Contact the USCIS toll free number and ask for an IIO. Maybe they can track it down especially since USCIS did receive it per FEDEX tracking.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation