Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

America's biggest enemy : intellectual arrogance and ... ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's biggest enemy : intellectual arrogance and ... ?

THE USA'S BIGGEST ENEMY

by B.Raman

The USA's biggest enemy today is neither Al Qaeda nor Osama bin Laden and his dregs nor the International Islamic Front (IIF). It is its own intellectual arrogance and its unwillingness and inability to admit its mistakes and to do an introspection on its past policies, which have led it from one disaster to another.

2. Thanks to its vast human and material resources, it has in the past been able to extricate itself out of the disasters of its own creation and emerge none the worse for them. It is doubtful whether it would similarly be able to extricate itself out of the looming disaster, which it has created for itself in Iraq.

Many people said this in different fora. I think it is an interesting topic for discussion.

THE USA'S BIGGEST ENEMY

by B.Raman

The USA's biggest enemy today is neither Al Qaeda nor Osama bin Laden and his dregs nor the International Islamic Front (IIF). It is its own intellectual arrogance and its unwillingness and inability to admit its mistakes and to do an introspection on its past policies, which have led it from one disaster to another.

2. Thanks to its vast human and material resources, it has in the past been able to extricate itself out of the disasters of its own creation and emerge none the worse for them. It is doubtful whether it would similarly be able to extricate itself out of the looming disaster, which it has created for itself in Iraq.

Many people said this in different fora. I think it is an interesting topic for discussion.

Comment

Many do not realize that Haughtiness= Pride. & Pride is a sin.

We are scriptually warned:
      PRIDE before the fall

It catches up to the best of them. Especially those with the most intellect and arrogance.

Comment

America is always right even when it is wrong. God has chosen America to be the beacon for all that is good. The only mistake with Iraq was that we were too kind. That has been America's only mistake. We should have nuked Iraq and killed everyone of them.

Comment

Well I guess you two will be departing sometime soon then eh ? !

Comment

Wo. I had no idea that you were that well connected Michael.. God personally told you that.???? Are you trying to tell us that u in fact are Michael the Archangel???

I will have to make sure that I dont do anything to offend you since you seem to know important people in "high places" ;-)

Oh then I guess we would have to take our trip on a Heaven forty seven then. huh

Comment

Originally posted by Michael:
              America is always right even when it is wrong. God has chosen America to be the beacon for all that is good.
              America is made of every nation on the face of earth. You don't know anything about GOD either... isolents are famous for saying things like that.

America has enemies - and it's still confused who they are EXACTLY, with the exception of AL-QAEDA, which many people like you think are all muslims. Islam is a religion of peace and respect for others, doesn't concur with terrorists.

Today, terrorism is a way to achieve political means, and is assorted with religion to gain power and overcome the opponents. America has provoked arab countries - not because of their religion, but because of poor foreign policy. This back-fired with terrorism.

Michael, if you understand this much - you are still uninformed, and you intentionally calculate how to irritate people who have mixed opinions about America, and your comments only cause more hate towards America.... so, allow me to say:

You are FIRED!

Comment

America's biggest enemy is ITSELF.
                Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

America's biggest enemy is human nature. That is any country's biggest enemy. America is run by humans. Humans make mistakes. Humans aren't perfect. Every country is run by Humans. Any other country in the same position of power as the United States would make just as many mistakes. Americans aren't any worse than anyone else. We have feelings, just like other people.
                  When you are giant, you are going to hurt people just by moving around. It doesn't matter how careful you are, someone's going to get pushed or stepped on. If you lay still and do nothing, you will be criticized for letting things be when you have the power to change them. If you try to help, someone's going to get hurt, because a giant can't move without knocking something down or stepping on something. America is a giant. We have a lot of power, but the top is a lonely place. We're ****ed if we do and ****ed if we don't. If we let repression exist in a country, we're evil for not putting a stop to it. If we try to help, then we're evil warmongers. That's the way it goes and it will be like that until the U.S. falls or another country takes our place at the top of the world totem poll.
                  Have a nice day

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed