• Show
Clear All

• Monarca
    replied
    how long have you been waiting?

Leave a comment:

• firesurfer
    replied
    Hey everybody, thanks for the help. I was afraid of that 6-10 month waiting period! As far as the not needing anymore Mexicans deal, I think you're on the wrong website if talk like this upsets you. I would like to note that when I'm in Mexico, a lot of people there treat me like **** because I'm American, probably because of a bad reputation rightfully earned, especially with talk like not needing another mexican. I just got back from Mexico about 2 hours ago and over the weekend I was called ****** and stupid gringo amongst other words, and I was told to go home a few times. Incidently, this was all in Mexico City. Sorry to say, but a lot worse things probably would have happened in any one of our finer big cities. Anyways, none of the opinions are neither here nor there, my questions was answered, ultimately Thanks again for the help.

Leave a comment:

• HBKHBK
    replied
    actually it will take between 6 - 10 months..
    its whole back and forth process...

the citizen needs to fill lots of papers...then it needs to be approved,once thats established,the fiancee needs to take the other steps,go to the dr.appointment...get all the paperwork done,get an interview...get approved and then get the visa...sounds like a short little time...but it takes time...

Leave a comment:

• Babybeh
    replied
    THIS SICK OF ILEGALS SEEMS TO BE A **** HEAD THAT IN THE PAST WAS RAPED BY AN IMMIGRANT OR HE JUST ENJOYS WRITTING NONSENSE AND STUPIDITIES AS A REAL AMERICAN MORON RED NECK
    HEY FEEL PROUD OF YOURSELF STUPID *** RED NECK.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SICKOFILLEGALS:
    and what's the difference between CRIMINALS aka MEXICANS??? seems to me you are one of them, only a criminal defends a criminal, only a drug addict defends a drug addict, only a *** defends a ***, only a commie defende a commie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope! I know Mexicans that are harder working than lazy Americans. They know the value of the dollar way more than we do. I have no Mexican heritage, nor any real ties to them. I'm sick of Americans on this board posting hateful rants.

Leave a comment:

• SICKOFILLEGALS
    replied
    and what's the difference between CRIMINALS aka MEXICANS??? seems to me you are one of them, only a criminal defends a criminal, only a drug addict defends a drug addict, only a *** defends a ***, only a commie defende a commie.

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Racist! This wasn't about illegals - was about Mexicans! You sorry piece of t u r d. Hope your life's better than what you portray it to be on this board.

Leave a comment:

• SICKOFILLEGALS
    replied
    tell him to stay there where he belongs, like we need more mexicans...

Leave a comment:

• JF2007
    replied
    for Mexico is faster.

Leave a comment:

• firesurfer
    replied
    Thanks for the info... What is consular processing? My fiance is in Mexico.. Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• JF2007
    replied
    for approval probably 2 to 4 months. and for consular processing depends on which country.

Leave a comment:

• firesurfer
    replied
    Anyone know how long the wait has been recently for a fiance visa?

Leave a comment:

• firesurfer
    started a topic How long for fiance visa?

How long for fiance visa?

Anyone know how long the wait has been recently for a fiance visa?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney