X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any waivers if the person filed to comply with voluntary departue

hi
    my husband has avery big problem and I'm wondering if is there a lawyer who can help him.
    i had a voluntary departure for about 2 or 3 year but he did not left the country. I'm a US citizen and wondering if there anything i can do for him because i do not want him to leave and in the Same time i want him to be legal in the country. we are under lot off stress. i was scared that one day, they came and take him and send him to his counrty. i cannot go with him because I'm in college. does anyone know about any waivers and what about if he leaves the country can i bring him back. his the one working and buying for all my schooling. please help me.

hi
    my husband has avery big problem and I'm wondering if is there a lawyer who can help him.
    i had a voluntary departure for about 2 or 3 year but he did not left the country. I'm a US citizen and wondering if there anything i can do for him because i do not want him to leave and in the Same time i want him to be legal in the country. we are under lot off stress. i was scared that one day, they came and take him and send him to his counrty. i cannot go with him because I'm in college. does anyone know about any waivers and what about if he leaves the country can i bring him back. his the one working and buying for all my schooling. please help me.

Comment

Basma,

Please provide more info, such as how did you originally enter the US and why were you given voluntary departure? Once the people on this board know more about your situation they will offer advise. However, I think if you were told to leave and didn't, it will be difficult for you to stay. Do you have a lawyer?

Comment

Bigdummy do you have any information about adjustment of status interview? I had mentioned before, my AOS interview (based on spouse of citizen) took place last week but the immigration officer did not stamp passport since fingerprints had expired. Do you know the next step? are you aware whether the GC comes in the mail in one month as indicated by officer?? thanks.

Comment

We didn't go for AOS interview, but someone said they would conditional resident that day, if it's permanent then I think it will come in the mail.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation