Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ******* Sister Movie Update

The movie about Russian ******* lovers who don't know they are sisters and takes place in St. Petersburg is being released in September.

This raises some immigration controversy. Can *******s marry and receive immigration benefits? Can sisters marry and receive immigration benefits? Can *******s who don't know that they are sisters marry and receive immigration benefits? I am so excited about this movie. I predict it will win best movie of the year Oscar award.

http://asisterskiss.narod.ru/English.htm

As a public service, I will check daily on the status of this exciting and intellectually controversial movie and keep you all informed. Please share any les bian encounters you may have had, especially if they were with your sister or cousin (and you didn't know she was your sister or cousin ; that is so hot !!!)

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
      As a public service, I will check daily on the status of this exciting and intellectually controversial movie and keep you all informed. Please share any les bian encounters you may have had, especially if they were with your sister or cousin (and you didn't know she was your sister or cousin ; that is so hot !!!)
      LOL

Comment

I know the writer who wrote what is below very well. I know it is true. BTW the "loser-abuser" term is a way of mocking the feminist propaganda portrayal of the men who marry women from other countries.

"By the way, the latest and this time true story goes like that. A young Russian wife of an American "loser-abuser" met and befriended another Russian wife of another American "loser-abuser". Both decided to declare themselves ***bians. They fled to Canada and asked for political asylum from American government that prosecuted them as ***bians and denied them sexual freedom from their husbands. I've heard that these Russian "***bians" succeeded in their scam.

By the way, I've heard that from their concerned parents in Russia who did not hear from these girls for a while and worried if their poor darlings were alive or dead of the hands of American "losers-abusers"."

Comment

Yes I know the loser-abuser propaganda and am fighting it on my imbra.org website.

Do you know if those women were sisters? This is critical.

Comment

I doubt they are sisters as that would be one detail that no one would miss.

I like your website. When I have time a little later I will give it a good read. I am sure you have heard of the another site that is similar online-dating-rights.com ?

Comment

Yes that is a much better site. I have been very lazy with my site and starting my own lawsuit.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation