Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-485 Pending

Well a friend had asked that if his son/daughter can still apply for the employment Authorization, since his mother for got to file the form when she was filing for I-485. Applicant already had an interview with the Immigration Officer. Pending name check clearance.

Appreciate your help.

Well a friend had asked that if his son/daughter can still apply for the employment Authorization, since his mother for got to file the form when she was filing for I-485. Applicant already had an interview with the Immigration Officer. Pending name check clearance.

Appreciate your help.

Comment

On this board you see many experts. But none of them were able to answer the above question.
      posted on Jan. 01, 2008, I hope some one will have an answer which might be able to help another person.

Comment

hi adam ..yes they can,,and i answered her question the same day..i sent her a private msg,,,and it takes 60-90 days

Comment

if iam not wrong,,,is this regard the lady who filed for her kids and they got theier i-130 approved and now they have i-485 pending and they'r waiting on the name check?but anyway yes they can

Comment

the EAD will allow them to work while their i-485 application is pending at the uscis ..and it takes usually 60-90 days to get it proved... and i think there is a member on this forum went through this and she recieved her EAD before the name clearence,,i think it was jake01 if iam not wrong

Comment

mike_2007 yes you are correct that's the case, I said to her she can do it as long as I-485 is pending. Thanks for the confirmation.

Comment

ur welcome and tell her that i sent her a private msg the same day she asked that question so she wont think that i ignored her .take care

Comment

She called me just now to say that and she had thank you for that message.

Comment

u guys r very welcome ..and tell her i say hi and good luck

Comment

What's up Mike?..not to hijack the thread but thanks for the avatar link.
                      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

not much my friend how r u... and ur welcome

Comment

Am good just finish watching soccer..lol..i wanted to put an avatar but i forgot how to do it,Proud USC and davdah told me but i forgot.
                          "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

lol . well iam a big soccer fan too .. i just love it . ok if u wont to upload the avatar click (go) then profile and then view/edit and then u scroll down and click on edit again and then custom avator ..then browse and u upload whatever avator on ur computer

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation