•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, A9! That was good of you.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
      Why on Earth Would anyone Argue as to What is Acceptable or Not From an Original Creator of Thee Thread??? Understandable If another started the Topic. Is quite Amazing how some of the most Argumentative threads "STAY ALIVE" because of Disagreement!!!!
      and the Overwhelming need to Respond to what we Disagree with!!! Maintaining Something That offends by Contributing to the life of the thread! Disappears on its own if nothing said!!! Yet Yet Human Beings Cannot Bypass Contributing, For We will EXPLODE, by Maintaining Silence, and Ignoring What Gets our GOAT! . We Become Contributors to the Very Thing we ourselves seek to abolish! FREEDOM!!! let the man write! doesnt mean you have to agree, or respond!!!!
      MIR, the pictures are offensive and degrading. They should be removed. We should be able to have political discussions without resorting to name calling and pictoral distortions. Aren't we all adults? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud,

You Know I am Neutral and have my Own Agenda! I never said the pictures were of taste! However the OP did not Hijack another thread to post His/Her Opinions! Created New! the Responses should not have existed to feed the power of the thread maintaining Position, If so many Offended! I do Not Take Sides, For I have Become Thee Most Selfish of All Here!!! Yet I do Make an attempt to maintain the Freedom of Individuality of Ever Poster!!! would have been 15 pages below if others had not fed the FIRE!!!
      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
        Why on Earth Would anyone Argue as to What is Acceptable or Not From an Original Creator of Thee Thread??? Understandable If another started the Topic. Is quite Amazing how some of the most Argumentative threads "STAY ALIVE" because of Disagreement!!!!
        and the Overwhelming need to Respond to what we Disagree with!!! Maintaining Something That offends by Contributing to the life of the thread! Disappears on its own if nothing said!!! Yet Yet Human Beings Cannot Bypass Contributing, For We will EXPLODE, by Maintaining Silence, and Ignoring What Gets our GOAT! . We Become Contributors to the Very Thing we ourselves seek to abolish! FREEDOM!!! let the man write! doesnt mean you have to agree, or respond!!!!
        MIR, the pictures are offensive and degrading. They should be removed. We should be able to have political discussions without resorting to name calling and pictoral distortions. Aren't we all adults? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Proud,

You Know I am Neutral and have my Own Agenda! I never said the pictures were of taste! However the OP did not Hijack another thread to post His/Her Opinions! Created New! the Responses should not have existed to feed the power of the thread maintaining Position, If so many Offended! I do Not Take Sides, For I have Become Thee Most Selfish of All Here!!! Yet I do Make an attempt to maintain the Freedom of Individuality of Ever Poster!!! would have been 15 pages below if others had not fed the FIRE!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sort of understand where you are coming from, MIR. But, considering Obama is a black man, posting distorted ape-like pictures is pretty offensive. I believe A9 didn't intend the racial overtones, but that's how it was perceived by many. He did the right thing by removing them.

Comment

Originally posted by ProudUSC:
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Proud,

You Know I am Neutral and have my Own Agenda! I never said the pictures were of taste! However the OP did not Hijack another thread to post His/Her Opinions! Created New! the Responses should not have existed to feed the power of the thread maintaining Position, If so many Offended! I do Not Take Sides, For I have Become Thee Most Selfish of All Here!!! Yet I do Make an attempt to maintain the Freedom of Individuality of Ever Poster!!! would have been 15 pages below if others had not fed the FIRE!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I sort of understand where you are coming from, MIR. But, considering Obama is a black man, posting distorted ape-like pictures is pretty offensive. I believe A9 didn't intend the racial overtones, but that's how it was perceived by many. He did the right thing by removing them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was a Very Noble and respectful Move on the poster to remove the Picts. Yet The media and Government are Far Worse in the Manipulation and Attacks than any one single poster here!!! Peace!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by a9b3h5:
            President of United States of Africa and First Lady of United States of Africa

[
            A9, you did the correct thing and I salute you for it.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation