Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first day in office 01-20-2009

President of United States of Africa and First Lady of United States of Africa

[
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

thats funny

Comment

Is this funny? Degrading others of the way they look? So, A9, why don't you post your picture here so we can all take a good look?

What's wrong with being black, white or asian?

This is just too sad and pathetic. Not funny, just sad.

I guess I understand, when you run out of ideological ammo you have to resort to whatever's left in the shelf.

Comment

sorry i didn't mean to say in a negative way

Comment

Originally posted by Houston:
          Is this funny? Degrading others of the way they look? So, A9, why don't you post your picture here so we can all take a good look?

I guess I understand, when you run out of ideological ammo you have to resort to whatever's left in the shelf.
          Houston I am not making any fun on any race or religion. However, I am making fun of Obama and his wife, who apparently was never proud of America.

This is in no way targeted to any particular race, but more towards Obama's stupidity and lack of knowledge and judgment. You explain me how can a Harvard Graduate and US Senator state we have 58 states. Boggles my mind day and night. Even my 2 month old son can say how many states we have.

It is all perception. It all depends on which side of the fence you look at this. When reviewing cartoons I found a similar one mocking President Bush. Here is the link for you.

Now I cannot help it if people take this very personal when it is meant to portray humor and Obama's stupidity. No one ever cried when it was shown for Mr. Bush. I say why double standard then? Why should Obama get some slack because he is black. Ain't that a racist then?

Comment

So sorry but I can't agree with your position. The post has one clear message, to compare the african american to primates and primitive beings.

I would urge you to remove the pictures in question, immediately.

There are many ways to convey a political point, even an idea, but you should never resort to humiliation and attacks based solely on looks.

The way somebody looks is beyond that person's control, for the most part, and completely irrelevant to any credentials or qualifications for office.

FDR suffered from Polio, he was a "cripple", yet I would consider it completely inappropriate and extreme bad taste to make fun of a person's disability, looks or even religious beliefs.

Comment

Will this solve your argument that the cartoon is only depicting African American to Primates when we have a similar one for Biden now?

Comment

Need I say more?

Comment

I also think the pictures should be removed, A9. I don't believe in resorting to dirty politics in order to get a message across by either side. Both parties are terribly guilty of this at this point and it makes my stomach turn.

Comment

Originally posted by iperson:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:
                    So sorry but I can't agree with your position. The post has one clear message, to compare the african american to primates and primitive beings.

I would urge you to remove the pictures in question, immediately.

There are many ways to convey a political point, even an idea, but you should never resort to humiliation and attacks based solely on looks.

The way somebody looks is beyond that person's control, for the most part, and completely irrelevant to any credentials or qualifications for office.

FDR suffered from Polio, he was a "cripple", yet I would consider it completely inappropriate and extreme bad taste to make fun of a person's disability, looks or even religious beliefs.
                    I second that. 9a remove all those nasty photos immediately from all threads, including the one I posted.
                    I would also appreciate it if you stopped spamming this board with countless trash, and keep it in one thread of your own where you can dump all this filth into, and one that nobody has to open unless they want to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That latte is really getting you ain't that true modern-open-marriage-relationship-defrauding-uscis person. Each of my thread targets different subject for posters and visitors to view it. For e.g if someone might be interested in abortion issue but does not care for phony Obama Economics etc. Therefore, each thread represents different issues on how an experienced person like McCain will weigh in versus a rookie like Obama who has no clue of America let alone the world. I am sick and tired of his rhetoric that McCain vote 90% of the time with Bush while conveniently forgetting he voted 54% of the time with Bush. So all in all if I have to say is if McCain is most of Bush, than Obama is not saint he is half of Bush. Only the stupid people like you out there would like to ignore that fact out of convenience.

For the pictures, I stand by my principle that I am not attacking any black. I would and will vote for appropriate Black person when he/she possesses enough intelligence not to state that America has 58 states after being in US Senate and State Senate. Get my point sweet heart. I do admire MLK, Condi and alike. But I hate to see how Obama is manipulating people to gain personal satisfaction and achieve something personal. He is putting himself first and country second. I am sick and tired of hearing Main Street slogans, bringing jobs back to America, helping America etc without providing details on HOW HE WILL DO IT. It is easier said than done. All he is doing is making false promises to people of America and trying to gain votes. Once he wins, I assure you that all of you will be kicking your self in the foot to elect this Monkey into White House.

During his campaign he made a point to attack NAFTA to gain votes. But before doing that, his aides called Canadian Ambassador to USA and let him know that this is campaign rhetoric and he doesn't mean it. If you want evidence, I am more than willing to provide it. Now this cat is out of the bag but no one in media dare to cover it. So how many other fake promises he is trying to break.

Now is the time to WAKE UP AMERICA before you are hit with hurricane Obama in 2009. Hurricane IKE, Gustav, Katrina did damage for days but this will be for years and decades to recover.

Iperson, Houston I challenge you both to provide me counter, sustainable argument about Fannie and Freddie that I posted in other thread. Are you ready to take the challenge? If yes, I will behave, if not I will be idiot and stupid to blindly-follower-Obama-supporters who are stupid and idiot.

Comment

Even your fellow Republicans have called for the removal of those pictures.

Now, I don't care what sort of feud you have with other people here, but I, personally, am only calling for those images to be deleted from the thread, as have many others.

It's up to you, your actions are your sole responsibility, but you need to understand your intent behind the posts is quite evident to any person with eyes. You can't try to hide it or justify it, but truth remains unchanged. It's obvious to just about anyone the kind of goals you were tying to achieve with the images you posted.

As for your little challenge, well, I will respond to it the minute you post your picture here for all to see, as I previously requested.

Comment

A9 I am sure you wouldn't be putting up pics of a person if they came from the same background as you now, would you? Hide behind your mask A9, too cowardly to come out and be the real you.
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Originally posted by a9b3h5:
                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Houston:

Houston I am not making any fun on any race or religion. However, I am making fun of Obama and his wife, who apparently was never proud of America.

This is in no way targeted to any particular race, but more towards Obama's stupidity and lack of knowledge and judgment. You explain me how can a Harvard Graduate and US Senator state we have 58 states. Boggles my mind day and night. Even my 2 month old son can say how many states we have.

It is all perception. It all depends on which side of the fence you look at this. When reviewing cartoons I found a similar one mocking President Bush. Here is the link for you.

Now I cannot help it if people take this very personal when it is meant to portray humor and Obama's stupidity. No one ever cried when it was shown for Mr. Bush. I say why double standard then? Why should Obama get some slack because he is black. Ain't that a racist then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                          A9,
                          REMOVE ALL PCTURES NOW!!!!!!!

Again, whether a picture on the internet is derogatory towards Bush, McCain, Barak, Biden or Palin that you found on the internet does not give you the right to post summarily. The pictures are offensive and obscene and I have already sent a warning to ILW webmaster.

You can debate without being demeaning towards a political party you do not like. You can disagree on principle, but not the way you are doing it now.

This is not personal. Attempting to justify the responses as personal which offends most people or who disagree with you is truly idiotic, insipid, and arrogant.

This is not a request A9 not is it a polite, cordial suggestion. Either remove the pictures or we will start legal proceedings to have you rmoved from this board. The choice is yours A9. The only question is will you make the correct choice.
                          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Why on Earth Would anyone Argue as to What is Acceptable or Not From an Original Creator of Thee Thread??? Understandable If another started the Topic. Is quite Amazing how some of the most Argumentative threads "STAY ALIVE" because of Disagreement!!!!
                            and the Overwhelming need to Respond to what we Disagree with!!! Maintaining Something That offends by Contributing to the life of the thread! Disappears on its own if nothing said!!! Yet Human Beings Cannot Bypass Contributing, For We will EXPLODE, by Maintaining Silence, and Ignoring What Gets our GOAT! . We Become Contributors to the Very Thing we ourselves seek to abolish!!!! FREEDOM Lives In Small Forms that Still Exist. Most Destroyed Already!!!! let the man write! doesn't mean you have to agree, or respond!!!! The OP did start a new Thread To share His/Her Own Opinions and Beliefs! Anything Posted Outside of the Rules Is the Concern of The O.P. Too Many Board police Extending The Very Thing Many would Like to see Disappear! Who, are Truly at Fault here????
                            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                              Why on Earth Would anyone Argue as to What is Acceptable or Not From an Original Creator of Thee Thread??? Understandable If another started the Topic. Is quite Amazing how some of the most Argumentative threads "STAY ALIVE" because of Disagreement!!!!
                              and the Overwhelming need to Respond to what we Disagree with!!! Maintaining Something That offends by Contributing to the life of the thread! Disappears on its own if nothing said!!! Yet Yet Human Beings Cannot Bypass Contributing, For We will EXPLODE, by Maintaining Silence, and Ignoring What Gets our GOAT! . We Become Contributors to the Very Thing we ourselves seek to abolish! FREEDOM!!! let the man write! doesnt mean you have to agree, or respond!!!!
                              MIR, the pictures are offensive and degrading. They should be removed. We should be able to have political discussions without resorting to name calling and pictoral distortions. Aren't we all adults?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation