X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• move from US to Canada

Hi...
    I recently got the Canadian permanent residency visa. However I had been out of status in the US for a few years.
    I would like to know if it is advisable to move to Canada and will I be able to return to the US again??

Hi...
    I recently got the Canadian permanent residency visa. However I had been out of status in the US for a few years.
    I would like to know if it is advisable to move to Canada and will I be able to return to the US again??

Comment

You want to know if it's advisable to move to Canada? That would depend on whether you'd like it there or not and on whether you could get a job, right? How did you leave to file papers in Canada and then re-enter the US? If you are an overstay then once you leave you'll face the 10 year bar upon trying to come back. So you'd have to file a waiver, etc. if you apply for another visa or wait out the 10 years or a change in the law.

Comment

where in africa are you from?

Comment

Ha ha ha!!!! John Doe where are you from?? Why Africa??I`m not from there but my guess is you are one of those alienated ones hating on their mother continet.

Comment

Actually I'm originally from Nigeria... and I do love Africa very much, but that's not the point here.

My I-94 has D/S on it

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed