Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N600K

Iam USC living in El Centro, Ca. I recently apply to my US citizensihp through bird aboard to united citizen parent.
    I will like to apply for my biological son, under Seccion 322, because he lives abroad.

My cuestion is, if my child lives abroad, should he enter to USA, to apply for the Citizenship Certificate?

Iam USC living in El Centro, Ca. I recently apply to my US citizensihp through bird aboard to united citizen parent.
    I will like to apply for my biological son, under Seccion 322, because he lives abroad.

My cuestion is, if my child lives abroad, should he enter to USA, to apply for the Citizenship Certificate?

Comment

Once you get your Citizenship

You can File N-600

or if you are Greencard Holder
      You can bring along with you if your son is Below 18 and On Birth certificate if Your Name is there on Certificate.
      uj

Comment

You said that your are USC. If you were born aboard to US Citizen parents, How did you enetr the US.?

How long you have beeing residing in US?

Comment

First get you USC (n600) application approved.....then you can enquire about USC for your child. From what you say, your kid does NOT qualify to be a USC, for now.

Comment

if you can prove you were a USC at *birth*..

then your son is also a USC at birth *if* the standard rules are met.

such as physical presence (yours) b4 his birth. 1 or 2 USC parents. etc. etc.

if not -- then yu'll have to *file* to make him a PR (i-130, etc.).

-= nav =-

Comment

thanks all of you for answer.

I am american citizen right know, because I went to the American General Consulte in Tijuana, and they register me as american citizen.

My son does´t have any immigrant or
              no immigrant visa. He lives in Mexico,

I find out that I can file an application for citizenship and Issuance of Certificate under Section 322, form my son.

Does´t anybody knows this new law, for expeditious naturalization children born abroad to a u.s. citizen parent, using grandparents physical presence inte U:S. to help the child become a U.S. citizen???

thanks in advance

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed