Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paper Tiger

I married a professional huxter. She, her mother, her brother, a woman, and another
    man were all running scams. All liars, and fraudsters.
    My wife's mother was avaricious, and
    aggressively used extortion on me. I had to
    sign over my money, and my mother's retirement accounts, or else there would be trouble, she said. Also,I had to falsely confess to a federal crime, or they would go after my parents. The deal was- I knew about them. I knew how my wife's brother was was a wanted
    man in Venezuela, but had connections to a
    ring in Miami, where he hid out. Either I go submit to prison, in order to be discredited, to ruin my testimony, or they go after my parents (elderly). She had set up a
    courrier in Venezuela to handle it out of the country. I got a lawyer, and my wife told the police I had a reputation for firearm transport, A TOTAL LIE! I was arrested, and one cop lied, and said I had a gun, chasing my wife!!!!! I owned a gun, and they used that.
    I was set up-----------
    I contacted Bureau of Homeland Security (testimony, documents tape recording)
    Treasury Dept.(testimony), U.S. Border Patrol. They were very official sounding, interested...
    They had me sign a petition withdrawl, after 2 1/2 years of marriage (I stayed married because of threats). My wife got money, a crooked lawyer, and BEAT THE SYSTEM!
    She committed WIRE FRAUD! They have the evidence, but sat on it...
    She had an affair, while we were married, to produce a child, to avoid deportation.
    Her impregnator was a sleeze bum conster.
    Immigration officers know all about everything.
    They interviewed us, and called my wife a LIAR!
    She BS'd them. They balked.
    Later, one of them attacked me! I think that lady had some agenda, God knows what------------Bottom line- I got VERY sick. I had seizures. Once passed out on small highway,
    ran off road, lucky. In hospital costs 10,000.
    No money, unable to work. Things are shot.
    I have to care for mother, and that is all by the wayside now.
    So, thanks, Venezuela. You came here, got my e-mail from a depression chat-room, then begged me for my phone, I said no, you pushed, flew to my city to look for me, uninvited, then told me I might be in danger, you were in danger, you lied, your mother was behind this, as you told me, get a crooked lawyer, use the system, get money, support, have illicit children, and WTF did I ever serve in the military for-----------this place is CORRUPT!

[This message was edited by jad on February 22, 2004 at 06:05 AM.]

[This message was edited by jad on February 22, 2004 at 06:06 AM.]

[This message was edited by jad on February 22, 2004 at 06:09 AM.]

[This message was edited by jad on February 22, 2004 at 06:10 AM.]

I married a professional huxter. She, her mother, her brother, a woman, and another
    man were all running scams. All liars, and fraudsters.
    My wife's mother was avaricious, and
    aggressively used extortion on me. I had to
    sign over my money, and my mother's retirement accounts, or else there would be trouble, she said. Also,I had to falsely confess to a federal crime, or they would go after my parents. The deal was- I knew about them. I knew how my wife's brother was was a wanted
    man in Venezuela, but had connections to a
    ring in Miami, where he hid out. Either I go submit to prison, in order to be discredited, to ruin my testimony, or they go after my parents (elderly). She had set up a
    courrier in Venezuela to handle it out of the country. I got a lawyer, and my wife told the police I had a reputation for firearm transport, A TOTAL LIE! I was arrested, and one cop lied, and said I had a gun, chasing my wife!!!!! I owned a gun, and they used that.
    I was set up-----------
    I contacted Bureau of Homeland Security (testimony, documents tape recording)
    Treasury Dept.(testimony), U.S. Border Patrol. They were very official sounding, interested...
    They had me sign a petition withdrawl, after 2 1/2 years of marriage (I stayed married because of threats). My wife got money, a crooked lawyer, and BEAT THE SYSTEM!
    She committed WIRE FRAUD! They have the evidence, but sat on it...
    She had an affair, while we were married, to produce a child, to avoid deportation.
    Her impregnator was a sleeze bum conster.
    Immigration officers know all about everything.
    They interviewed us, and called my wife a LIAR!
    She BS'd them. They balked.
    Later, one of them attacked me! I think that lady had some agenda, God knows what------------Bottom line- I got VERY sick. I had seizures. Once passed out on small highway,
    ran off road, lucky. In hospital costs 10,000.
    No money, unable to work. Things are shot.
    I have to care for mother, and that is all by the wayside now.
    So, thanks, Venezuela. You came here, got my e-mail from a depression chat-room, then begged me for my phone, I said no, you pushed, flew to my city to look for me, uninvited, then told me I might be in danger, you were in danger, you lied, your mother was behind this, as you told me, get a crooked lawyer, use the system, get money, support, have illicit children, and WTF did I ever serve in the military for-----------this place is CORRUPT!

[This message was edited by jad on February 22, 2004 at 06:05 AM.]

[This message was edited by jad on February 22, 2004 at 06:06 AM.]

[This message was edited by jad on February 22, 2004 at 06:09 AM.]

[This message was edited by jad on February 22, 2004 at 06:10 AM.]

Comment

so uh did they put her in removal proceedings or what???? or did she beat the system and stay. just curious

Comment

This sounds so familiar, I believe it was posted several months ago also...

Comment

I think by "Bird."
          Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources