X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Poor ole someone12 is about as bright as Terri Schiavo at the end of her life and still finds a way to type and drool on his keyboard.

GET A LIFE YA #UCKING LOSER.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    poor ole timmy is about to go off the deep end....

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Actually I'm CERTAIN you are a loser. I'm not being clever and talking dumb $hit about your sister like you do to me - I tell you the facts, which are your behavior has proven you to be a lifeless FUC#ING LOSER.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ouch.....that hurt.....I wish I was that clever....

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Get a life, dirtbag loser.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    well $hit-for-brains, your efforts have not been successful, so back to your jar of Vaseline and your wanking doll....last chance to get a "Somone 12 Is My Hero" t-shirt,...shoot, I'll even autograph it for you...no extra charge!

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    That's you loser fat man.

Looks like I have some fat lowlife loser damage control to do.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    apparently not, because you, the biggest idiot of them all, is still posting your wanking doll along with your mindless blather....

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    I just started this 2 days ago - unlike your loser hero I won't declare "mission accomplished" before 3000 plus more Americans will be killed and still counting.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Timmy: Given that you're still posting here, I'd say that you have FAILED in your objective.

By the way, has your wife left yet?

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy: Anyway isn't it funny that your silence on the networks speaks volumes.........so basically you are admitting that CBS, NBC, CNN, MS"Bulls-h-i-t"NBC and ABC are who they are...........liberal talking points </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're paranoid and brainwashed - you don't even know what the fu@k you are talking about - you're just a Limbaugh Zombie that was told to think that way.

If right-wing talk radio didn't whine so much about the liberal media you wouldn't even have noticed.

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    Intelligent PLUS educated = sharp = liberal.

That's a fact.

Deal with it.

OK, Mr. Kept-In-The-Dark-And-Fed-$hit-Mushroom?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy: It is MoveON.org needle d-i-c-k-s like you who are terrified of Hannity and Rush. You couldn't beat them fair and square on the air waves so you have to resort to underhand tactics. Even if the fairness doctrine was amazingly enacted it would be struck down by the supreme court because we all know that the liberal networks will never show the GOP side of the story............its the same old b-u-l-ls-h-i-t from the democrats, one rule for us and one rule for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, you're the misled moron with the blindfolds on. BBC, NPR and PBS are RIGHT DOWN THE #UCKING MIDDLE and DO give REASONABLE conservatives plenty of time. YOU just don't believe that because Hannity and Limbaugh told you not to, YOU SUBMISSIVE DOLT.

The fact of the matter is Hannity and Limbaugh are off-the-charts right-wingers that want you to BELIEVE that they are reasonable and BBC, NPR and PBS are liberal - WAKE UP - THEY'RE NOT.

YA #UCKIN' RETARD. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH MY GOD you are living in Michael Moore's skid marked draws!!!! I can't comment on PBS because I have never watched it, but I know all about NPR and the Beeb and their liberal leanings. Anyway isn't it funny that your silence on the networks speaks volumes.........so basically you are admitting that CBS, NBC, CNN, MS"Bulls-h-i-t"NBC and ABC are who they are...........liberal talking points. I just find it amazing that with such a liberal dominated media that the Libs still demand that only their opinion be heard. You Libs shouldn't be concentrating attacks on the right wing conservatives when the liberal dominated media is in serious decline anyway. Face it scum-ba-g Lib, the democrats are bankrupt of any new ideas and will inevitably take the US to defeat in Iraq and tax us out of the a-s-s if they win the white house next year

Leave a comment:

• timmy_d11
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy: It is MoveON.org needle d-i-c-k-s like you who are terrified of Hannity and Rush. You couldn't beat them fair and square on the air waves so you have to resort to underhand tactics. Even if the fairness doctrine was amazingly enacted it would be struck down by the supreme court because we all know that the liberal networks will never show the GOP side of the story............its the same old b-u-l-ls-h-i-t from the democrats, one rule for us and one rule for them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey, you're the misled moron with the blindfolds on. BBC, NPR and PBS are RIGHT DOWN THE #UCKING MIDDLE and DO give REASONABLE conservatives plenty of time. YOU just don't believe that because Hannity and Limbaugh told you not to, YOU SUBMISSIVE DOLT.

The fact of the matter is Hannity and Limbaugh are off-the-charts right-wingers that want you to BELIEVE that they are reasonable and BBC, NPR and PBS are liberal - WAKE UP - THEY'RE NOT.

YA #UCKIN' RETARD.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by timmy_d11:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Paddy: Houston you liberal stooge..........it is not the GOP that is trying to reintroduce the "fairness doctrine" but your power hungry democrat w-a-n-k-e-r-s in congress. Because Talk radio is whipping the a-s-s of all liberal radio stations(eg Air America), the democrats are trying a slimy back handed way to shut down Rush and Hannity via the fairness doctrine which in itself is a paradox because it is far from being fair. You have a better chance of playing fudge packing games with butt boy timmy than you have of ever getting air time for a GOP point of view on the extremist far left wing networks of NBC, MS"getting hammmered by fox"NBC, CBS and the liberal toilet papers of New York, washington and LA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny you mention that - Hannity is TERRIFIED that the fairness doctrine would go through because then pinheads like you will hear 2 sides of the story instead of the bull$hit you lap up for news and information - and you know what - if he lost one out of ten of you zombies in a trance to the liberals (because one in ten of you are BOUND to wake up and see the light) it would make a HUGE difference.

Mark my words, America will be SO #UCKING BLUE in 20 years you are going to be in a fetal position in the corner twitching after each and every election. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is MoveON.org needle d-i-c-k-s like you who are terrified of Hannity and Rush. You couldn't beat them fair and square on the air waves so you have to resort to underhand tactics. Even if the fairness doctrine was amazingly enacted it would be struck down by the supreme court because we all know that the liberal networks will never show the GOP side of the story............its the same old b-u-l-ls-h-i-t from the democrats, one rule for us and one rule for them.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation