Clear All

• Josie Jo
    replied
    No, I told you, they will laugh at me.

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Dear Jo ,

I have been real busy...I haven't forgotten you...by the way did u contact there and ask according to the info I sent you...?

Leave a comment:

• Josie Jo
    replied
    Pasha don't wuv me no more.

Leave a comment:

• Patti
    replied
    Hi Pasha, I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great weekend. Patti

Leave a comment:

• Pasha Patel
    replied
    Hi Patti ...

Thanks for the e mail... I just read it... will reply to you these weekends...feel free to write...Pasha

Leave a comment:

• sphyrapicus3
    replied
    I'm now in Vermont, formerly in Florida. I met my wife while I was a graduate student.

Leave a comment:

• Patti
    replied
    small world now isn't it! I have a friend who lived in Raleigh,NC for 5 years(both her and her husband are Canadian) and they moved back to Parry Sound last year. Thanks to her, that is how I met my husband here in NC
    Which state do you live in? How did you meet your wife?

Leave a comment:

• sphyrapicus3
    replied
    Brampton but I spend a lot of time up at Parry Sound over the xmas holidays.

Leave a comment:

• Patti
    replied
    Yeah home of the Big Nickel for sure! LOL Where are you from Sphyrapicus3?

Leave a comment:

• sphyrapicus3
    replied
    Home of the big nickel, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Patti
    replied
    Hey Girl!!! I didn't know that you moved. Is it far from where you used to live? It is getting closer to my time, but I don't anticipate hearing anything for at least 6 more months. I just have so much more time on my hands now that I have finished nursing school so that is why I am on here. I can finally find the time to enjoy life and get back into the swing of things. Still working 12 hours shifts at the hospital but now I can find time for other things now that I am not studying 24-7. When you get a chance, send me an email at my hotmail address. It is gooberbug1966@hotmail.com I have missed talking to you fellow "Sudburian" eh? LOL Hope to hear from you soon. I have so much more to ask/tell ya......gotta keep ya up to speed on things eh?????

Leave a comment:

• ircroxy
    replied
    Hey Patti
    Yes, I have a new email. I moved and have been working 12 - 15 hr days so not much time to even be here. I try to pop in and read (skim) some posts. I'm ok I guess, still awaiting word on my new interview date. I've had to send a new change of address, as soon as I can I will call the 800 number to make sure they have it in place. All I'd need is for them to show me as a no show once again due to moving. I'll keep you posted.
    Since you're hanging here now, it must be close to your time eh?

Leave a comment:

• Patti
    replied
    Hi ircroxy, email me when you can okay? Wondering how you have been and not sure if you changed email addresses. Patti

Leave a comment:

• Patti
    started a topic For ircroxy

For ircroxy

Hi ircroxy, email me when you can okay? Wondering how you have been and not sure if you changed email addresses. Patti
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney