Deportation Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is your answer -- go back to her country and enjoy life.

Comment

JDA,
      I hope you understand Someone12 and dmartmar are volunteer clowns who keep entertaining us with their dum responds.....

Comment

and alibabaforty333 needs to take English classes and buy a dictionary...."dum responds?" -- what kind of moron writes this poorly?

Comment

someone12...

Are you really so hostile to people? Or is it all just an act and your laughing when you post that stuff? I mean, you have 1841 posts...which means you either post alot here or it is all spam and the admins let you get away with it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's also OBVIOUS you didn't answer my question. I need LEGAL advice, not ridicule. I have a lawyer, but I want more LEGAL opinions, not just "you're screwed, look at what she did."

I have a couple of other attorney's I'm attempting to talk too and see what else there is. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good for you. Then DON'T LOOK FOR LEGAL ADVICE HERE!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The only way to get her out of jail is by sending her back home and working on this from over there. Even if I pay the hefty sums of money, there is no guarantee she'll win anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then DON'T BOTHER FIGHTING IT HERE IN THE US.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yes, I will be moving there with her.I'll just get her out of the country and take the children to her, then come back and work on liquidating all of our assets. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both you and her put yourselves in this position. Enjoy the weather and let's see how long you'll be able to sustain it, although my psychic intuitions say it won't be too long. What did she say when you told her you'd rather save the money and move to Honduras with her instead?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It's kind of like that old movie "War Games", where the computer at the end of the movie say's "The only way to win the game is not to play."

It's the same thing with immigration and our situation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't see how something so life-affecting and financially expensive as this is just a game to you. But, then again, it only shows your level of maturity.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why make an attorney rich? That money can go MUCH ****her in Central America. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you ever consider moving to Central America before?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I hope you understand that both someone12 and dmartmar are volunteer clowns who keep entertaining us with their dumb responses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the kudos.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The case indeed is serious. But, to the person's favor are their two US citizen kids. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

See? Even macyuhoo acknowledges your children's role in all of this!

Comment

Someone12 is one of the most notorious members here. He's sick. His brain is located in his *****. He needs to j e r k s off.

Comment

dear macyuhoo: at least I have a brain..

Comment

Of course you got a brain...but in a different location...in your b a l l s.

Comment

your attorney is doing right . he suppose to file motion so that old case to be open and then only she can be adjusted. remember that she is already fugitive in immigration terms so the custody is mendetory. you will not be able to buy a ticket and send back because its no more voluntary any more. moreover once she will be out of this country if will be very hard to come back. to coming back she will need waivers hardship etc etc , you will open can of worms. if you thing you have enough hardship then you should take a shot on motion first if its denied then ask your attorney to file for joint motion. i understand that its hard for person who detained in CCA but you have no choice. there will be a possibility to get a bond from immigration after 3 months of time due to kids involvements.
                    Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed