Are in USA any volunteers organization that immigrants helping immigrants

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Hudson! I know that churches and some organization existing, but I was wondering about organization from immigrants, reason for that all American was immigrants, before how many years America exist. All Americans forget from where coming from? Only real Americans for me are Native American Indians and Mexicans. Before 300 hundred years how many criminals come from Europe or other countries to build this country, that happened in Australia to, who was first in Australia, now it's different time, we have the law. My point is why we don't have organization from immigrants to help immigrants, today I'm immigrant, tomorrow I will be the citizen, after that I would like to forget from where I come from. We have all to help new coming people to legalization the problem, financial help to. America needs immigrants, how many people requesting the visas everyday in embassies everywhere in the world. Have to pay for that, maybe just few percents of the requests get granted. This is big amount of money. How much cost green card application, hb-1. Without money you cannot do anything. Everything is just business.
    Personally, I do not look at whether an organization is owned and operated by immigrants. I only look for quality and how much it might cost me in the future. As for real Americans, American is not based on nationality, but in spirit of the heart and mind. American is by definition a nationality made up of many ethnic and cultural groups. When you become a citizen, you become American. How you incorporate your cultural identity with that of the community is who to show the spirit of the mind and heart.
    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

hudson: while you were learning to play with yourself, I was defending the US of A.
      Perhaps you would care to engage in a thorough discussion of immigration and constitutional law? Let's see what you 'know.'
      And defending the USA has nothing to do directly with immigration nor immigration law. You might know the UCMJ, but nothing else.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

How about the INA, dufus? Or the US Constitution? I am ready...are you?

Comment

How about the INA, dufus? Or the US Constitution? I am ready...are you?
          You have not shown any competence in either INA nor the US Constitution. And second, why should I accept your challenge when you have not accepted mine first. Finally, if I do accept your challenge, you act in such a childesh behavior that it will be impossible to have a serious discussion with you in the first place.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation