Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reentry permit

My husband and I are both green card holders. Since my husband is now working in a foreign country, we have applied for reentry permits, which will be expired soon. During the period, we have come back to US freqently.

Last time we applied in California, where our home is. This time we plan to go to Guam for vacation, can I apply for reentry permit in Guam?

My questions:
    1. Does it make any difference for me to apply in California or in Guam?
    2. This will be my third application. Will be it more difficult to be approved?
    3. Is there any change in regulation after 911?

Your input will be greatly appreciated.

My husband and I are both green card holders. Since my husband is now working in a foreign country, we have applied for reentry permits, which will be expired soon. During the period, we have come back to US freqently.

Last time we applied in California, where our home is. This time we plan to go to Guam for vacation, can I apply for reentry permit in Guam?

My questions:

Your input will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

No.

Perhaps.

No.

Comment

Oh I like the way Aibolit answers questions. One question, one short answer if possible by yes or no. It reminds me of testifying in a court of law. But honestly, I like that approach. Why be lengthy when it can be answered by a few words?

Comment

Don't you have to send I-131 for re-entry permit to Nebraska regardless where you live?

Depending on the time spent outside the US, re-entry permit can be limited to one year.

Comment

Thank you all for your answers, which are brief and to the point. I will send I-131 to Nebraska for re-entry permit.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation