Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HUDSON OR ANYONE, PLEASE ADVISE !!

I have a girlfriend who used to come here from Iceland on WVP and was dating one friend of mine for 4 years.
    Finally she married him, got a GC and after 6 months she left him for me (actuallty she was secretly dating me while she was openly dating my friend) and now we live together.

We don't want to marry because I am married myself (my wife also lives with us and we have wonderful threesomes) and we contemplate what will happen when she files I-751 to remove conditions of her GC?

I am not in friendly terms with her now almost former husband (they are divorcing) - he calls me the biggest *** he's ever known and swears to do his best to have her deported.

Now, what options do we have other than marrying?
    Can she file as a battered spouse under WAVA?
    Is it possible to get her sponsored as skilled worker if her I-751 denied (she has degree of Veterinarian and has 6 years experience curing animals)?
    What can we do?

Please share your opinion!

Your input is greatly appreciated !

Sincerely,

Supertruth

I have a girlfriend who used to come here from Iceland on WVP and was dating one friend of mine for 4 years.
    Finally she married him, got a GC and after 6 months she left him for me (actuallty she was secretly dating me while she was openly dating my friend) and now we live together.

We don't want to marry because I am married myself (my wife also lives with us and we have wonderful threesomes) and we contemplate what will happen when she files I-751 to remove conditions of her GC?

I am not in friendly terms with her now almost former husband (they are divorcing) - he calls me the biggest *** he's ever known and swears to do his best to have her deported.

Now, what options do we have other than marrying?
    Can she file as a battered spouse under WAVA?
    Is it possible to get her sponsored as skilled worker if her I-751 denied (she has degree of Veterinarian and has 6 years experience curing animals)?
    What can we do?

Sincerely,

Supertruth

Comment

I suspect those kind of 'skilled workers' are illegal.

If your friend withdraws his sponsorship, she is dead in the water. Home she goes - and if he was smart, he would file for an annulment.

Poligamy is illegal in the United States.

I suspect your story is a dream from 'Debbie does Kansas'.

Comment

Thank you very much, dragonlady !
        I really appreciate your effort to help !

I have some questions in regards to your reply:

1. Why you suspect "those kind of 'skilled workers' are illegal".
        Are Veterenarians who practice in America engaging in illegal activity?

2. He is no longer my friend, he hates me now and we no longer talk. So, I don't know what his plans are but last time I saw him (by accident ) his face turned red like tomato , he called me the biggest *** he ever known and sweared to have my girlfriend deported.
        Do you think he can do that?

3. Having threesome is not polygamy, dragonlady.
        If we want to have an ****/twenty-some we will certainly have it without asking anyone's permission.

4. What options my girlfriend has, if her I-751 is denied?

Today I spoke to one other friend of mine and he suggested to marry my girfriend (he is USC) and I know this way her GC would be guaranteed.
        But I don't want to owe favor to my friend, so my question is:
        What other options does she have to stay here?

Thank you all for your input !

I greatly appreciate it !

Sincerely,

Supertruth

Comment

No options to stay. Buy her a ticket home.

Comment

Please help !

I know she will stay here, because as a last option I will have my USC friend marry her - so she can stay here with me (actually we may all rent one big house and have great foursomes).

But I want to explore other venues before heving to be indebted to my friend:

So, I humbly ask:

1. Do you know if she can be sponsored as Veterinarian? (She has degree and 6 years experience curing animals)?

2. Could she file under WAVA?
            Her husband, last time he saw us, turned red like tomato and cursed both of us.
            To me it's a sure sign of abuse!

3. What other options she has?

Sincerely,

Supertruth

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times